This episode was a slight let down. Don't care much for the Giant story but it had some nice twists and turns to it.
I did like Henry, Emma and Rumple story. Henry was irritating but in a good way.
Looking forward to next week's ep...
I was very much in shock and awe with this episode. Learning that Verna was behind this whole thing was very intense. I somehow thought it was Mellie or that she had some part in it. Maybe she does. We see Verna catching Olitz at it, so maybe she goes to Mellie. Its still a possibility!!!
Don't know why people are shocked with this whole thing that Fitz killed Verna, he kills hundreds of people when he sends his Seals to dispatch dictators and the likes. Seriously. He was just so pissed that everyone he 'trusted' was involved in giving him something that he didn't deserve.
I don't like Fitz much, he is an arrogant piece of work. I sincerely hope that somehow he looses the re election.
Leonard was right to be pissed (soy milk theory aside). When my sister spoiled the ending of Order of the phoenix. I literally threw the book at her.
Oh my freaking word! This was by far the funniest episode this season!!! It had me laughing like I did in the season 1 finale with Sheldon trying to learn Mandarin. Hahahahilarious! A bit shocking that it would take a nerd like Leonard this long to read Harry Potter. That is sacrilege in Nerdom. The writers could have used The Hunger Games instead. Lots of shocks there! Not so shocked about the walking dead, because most people especially overseas watch these shows illegally anyways.
Amy was funny and not so annoying because what she said was the truth. Sheldon is very stuck in his ways and it is time he get out of it.
But also at the end of the day, Sheldon and Leonard are better suited to be room mates simply because they have more in common and can co exist symbiotically. Well except for the random out bursts by both people.
No Desi we don't need another reviewer. Matt is on the money with this episode. Yes we got the back story behind Shane but I knew from the moment he spun his sad story that there was a lot more to it than that. I really don't understand why Julie Idiot Plec is in charge of the show. Kevin Williamson should bloody come back already! Full time.
There are gaping holes in this whole cure thing. Its only meant for one person, because that witch left it for Silas. Unless we will find out that Bonnie has the power to replicate it, its going to one person only.
The Klaus-Caroline thing has also been done before so do not see why it needed to be done again.
Mozzie Cab. - Lol. Thats a type of Cab service in South Africa.
I totally agree with you Ms. Teresa Lopez. Such a spot on review of the episode and Spencer.
Spencer pissed me off beyond anything today. She is terribly irritating. She had a great chance to smack Mona but she didn't.
Of course this character will stick around. At least for the season. I just think that the Name Marcel is not exactly the correct name here is it?
Julie idiot Plec was probably told by the network to not hire a caucasian actor for the role.
Morgan is anything but hillarious. He is a HUGE eye sore in the whole Mindy Project set up. I wish they would rather use more of Amanda Setton and Anna Camp than that idiot. Seriously.
1. Bailey's line: May the odds ever be in your favor was by far the most hillarious thing this season n probably ever. Also the scene where Bailey tells Mer that the baby is kicking. So funny amazing and touching. Bailey may be hardcore and kick ass surgeon but she was so tender with Mer there. Awesome.
2. They do make a good professional team. Lexie would be the one helping Derek if she was alive. But alas she isn't.
3. Neither. We've seen these cases before. Its just a little different but same difference.
4. I prefer the melding of both. And there have been MANY of those. Its just about the writers and director finding the balance between the two.
5. It could be what they are playing towards but I hope not. Leah and Tina Majorino's character are very poorly written. Even Ross, there isn't much back story or anything about them that's particularly good. It was just random for her to care so much. Izzie did what she did because she was in love with Denny.
© 2014 TV Fanatic