No Desi we don't need another reviewer. Matt is on the money with this episode. Yes we got the back story behind Shane but I knew from the moment he spun his sad story that there was a lot more to it than that. I really don't understand why Julie Idiot Plec is in charge of the show. Kevin Williamson should bloody come back already! Full time.
There are gaping holes in this whole cure thing. Its only meant for one person, because that witch left it for Silas. Unless we will find out that Bonnie has the power to replicate it, its going to one person only.
The Klaus-Caroline thing has also been done before so do not see why it needed to be done again.
Mozzie Cab. - Lol. Thats a type of Cab service in South Africa.
I totally agree with you Ms. Teresa Lopez. Such a spot on review of the episode and Spencer.
Spencer pissed me off beyond anything today. She is terribly irritating. She had a great chance to smack Mona but she didn't.
Of course this character will stick around. At least for the season. I just think that the Name Marcel is not exactly the correct name here is it?
Julie idiot Plec was probably told by the network to not hire a caucasian actor for the role.
Morgan is anything but hillarious. He is a HUGE eye sore in the whole Mindy Project set up. I wish they would rather use more of Amanda Setton and Anna Camp than that idiot. Seriously.
1. Bailey's line: May the odds ever be in your favor was by far the most hillarious thing this season n probably ever. Also the scene where Bailey tells Mer that the baby is kicking. So funny amazing and touching. Bailey may be hardcore and kick ass surgeon but she was so tender with Mer there. Awesome.
2. They do make a good professional team. Lexie would be the one helping Derek if she was alive. But alas she isn't.
3. Neither. We've seen these cases before. Its just a little different but same difference.
4. I prefer the melding of both. And there have been MANY of those. Its just about the writers and director finding the balance between the two.
5. It could be what they are playing towards but I hope not. Leah and Tina Majorino's character are very poorly written. Even Ross, there isn't much back story or anything about them that's particularly good. It was just random for her to care so much. Izzie did what she did because she was in love with Denny.
My theory is that Sherlock hired Watson and not his father.
Also we finally found out what Klaus will do once he has the cure. I really hope they free Silas and Silas comes to beat him up a bit. I am so over this nonsense now of Klaus being untouchable for all his sins. He needs to seriously pay. I am so over this nonsense of Klaus. I also really hope that The Originals don't get picked up simply because Julie Plec can kill them and let it be over with already.
I'm just happy that one plan that they hatched actually went accoring to plan! Seriously how many plans they've made all went to hell. Here, they had a clear objective. Kill Kol. Involve as little people as possible and contain the situation. I loved it! Am I going to miss Kol? No. The only reason for that is because he really wasn't given that much to do. Julie Idiot Plec created this character but didn't bother to flesh him out one bit. He was there to say a few quips and be Klaus's little bitch.
And then in a sudden twist of randomness he is suddenly afraid of the boogeyman. No doubt Silas will be a formidable evil but he was just random. Very random.
1. MerDer scenes were fun. These two have come a long way. It is always fun to have my screen with these scenes.
2. Coming from a medical background, I think that cutting anything is very bad and villainy but it has to be done. Also realistically, they would cut physical therapy and or other auxillary services before cutting the ER. Shonda needs to do more research and be a bit more realistic in how they write these stories.
3. I like both Ross and Jo. Murphy, Heather and Stephanie are painful and must leave asap!
4. I think she was out of line. Derek was making a valid point but also Derek was being a pain. It served as the best way to show that the other Docs are not happy that Derek, Mer, Calzona and Christina got the money at the expense of the hospital.
5. Don't care. Another painful character.
© 2014 TV Fanatic