Interesting but for all its mystery it needs to have a plot that we can see.
Rumple is pissed that he can't leave storybrooke to find his son. He created the curse so he could go to the place that his son was and then he needed magic to find his son. But what he didn't expect is that he couldn't leave storybrooke either as a side effect of the curse lifting or a side effect of bringing magic back.
Amazing episode!!! Cannot believe how great season 2 is!!! The twist that Cora is alive was not something I saw coming. I just hope that Adam and Edward don't write all these twists and then corner themselves with all these things that they can't explain or just make things unbelievable like lost...
What I don't get is what happened to the alt universe? I know they closed the portal. But did the observers take over there or is it just in the prime universe? We need answers! Asap! .
Wow this ep was amazing and frustrating ALL at the same time. Fitz needs to get slapped! He needs to decide what he wants. If he wants Olivia he has to give up everything. If he doesn't then he needs to curb his urges.
Judging from the trailer for the next ep, he doesn't.
I just hope this conspiracy they are creating surrounding Quinn and the Grant administration is plausible and believable. I sincerely hope Shonda knows what she's doing and doesn't mess it up. She's walking into West Wing and 24 territory here.
I thought the ending was particularly funny. Its a good show. But there's a lot of work to be done here.
I honestly love PPP but this ep was pretty meh for me... I mean it good in that Sam and Addie sorta made up but honestly for a 100 episode you want to have something epic! Look at the Grey's 100 ep. It featured Izzie's wedding, it had so many great moments. This didn't. I hope things get better tho...
7. Emily's identity will be revealed before the end of the season.
1. Biggest shocker for me was WHM working with Victoria. He was shown at the hanger, clearly indicating that he rigged the plane with explosives yet he's working with her. She was going to expose his employers. There is more that needs to be resolved here.
2. Jack Daddy and Cray Cray.
3. Victoria, she is the master of manipulation and deceit. She made David fall in love with her. I would really like for the series finale that Emily kill Victoria.
4. Jack's lack of chemistry with Amanda. It was never there. Takeda is better now. More menacing. He reminds me of Shun Tsang from Mortal Kombat.
5. Victoria struck a deal with Americon and that is why she is alive. She wants to destroy Conrad and the initiative will probably help her. But only time will tell.
6. It seems to point to jack, but that hand was far more developed to be his. I'm guessing Aiden. It has to do with Takeda. Maybe he thinks that the mission is not a success so he decided to eliminate Aiden and Emily.
7. By the end of the season, the truth about Emily will be revealed at least to one or two people. It can't stay hidden forever.
Great Ep. Lotsa stories opened up. I loved how they shot Emily walking through boat passing the windows. I hope that resurrection means we also find out about Emily's mom. This is gonna be great. Can't wait for next week.
© 2014 TV Fanatic