The Big Bang Theory but it's not a great list with some of these shows having average seasons
Couldn't they have a dramedy category for shows like Louie or even a show like Castle
I wonder if any people on here will complain about spoilers like on other sites. In my mind this isn't a spoiler since AMC wants you to know hence the press release and photo.
I'm looking forward to seeing Merle back and I'm assuming he's joined up with the Governor.
1) "Turtles all the way down" is inspired by a story from Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time, regarding a woman who believed the world was flat and perched on the back of a turtle (and that THAT turtle stood on, well, more turtles)
2) Read this interview with Kyle Killen:
3)In my mind and reading what Killen said I think that the Green World is real, his son lived and his wife died and I think that is pretty much confirmed in the finale and it does seem that Britten is willing to say goodbye to Hannah and the Red World in order to catch Harper however once he did that he wanted so desperately to hold onto Hannah that he began questioning the rules so much so that he was able to create a new 3rd world where is wife and son are still alive....I'm not saying that he has a complete mental break or gave up on the Red World entirely but it seems like he would do anything to get his family together again not matter the personal cost to him.
I believe that the mother is Barney's half sister and have done so since before the end of last season and this is why:
- Ted meets her at Barney's wedding ("I wouldn't have met her if it wasn't for a wedding...the last wedding I ever thought I'd be at" cut to Barney....this seems pretty clear and why would he be surprised by Claudia and Stuart's marriage): The half sister would be there
- She was in the class that Ted thought was his: We find out his half sister in is college in the 'Legendaddy' episode
- She was the roommate in the 'Girls Versus Suits' episode: She's in college and therefore possible she is the roommate
- We have never seen the mother - Despite being mentioned we have never seen Barney's half-sister.
No Victoria can;t be the mother as much as it pains me because it doesn't make sense with what we've been told about her but I still love the prospect of seeing Ted and Victoria give it another go as her storyline in season 1 is still my favorite HIMYM storyline
Also, I'm very please that Robin is marrying Barney and I'm looking forward to seeing how they get there.
And I'm definitely giving my son the middle name of Waitforit!!!!!
Definitely giving my child the middle name of Waitforit!!
YES! YES! YES!
Thought it was a great episode and I'm looking forward to the finale as well as next season if it goes the way I think it will.
David Wallace buys the company back and fires Robert California and becomes the new CEO and fires Nellie and give Andy back the managers jobs....that's a good finale. Next season we have more David Wallace and bring in a couple of new interesting characters and replace the likes of Gabe and it could be a fresh start for a show that has struggled since Micheal Scott left.
© 2013 TV Fanatic