Elena (The Vampire Diaries). She was the main death to come in the season's finale and it was very sad to watch her sacrificing herself for Matt as to redeem her father's sacrifice.
Okay. Some of us worships Matty, some of us loves Jake. We all knew that Jenna has to pick somebody and that would disappoint one group. But I really feel that buildup of Jake's and Tamara's relationship towards next season is forced and I'm not a fan of it at all. Seriously, Jake, I admire your I-AM-FINE-AND-NOW-I-AM-GOING-FROM-WUSS-TO-PLAYBOY, but just... No.
God, and it's "Nikita" which is talked to be cancelled. I hope they will sacrifice everything for Nikita, cause ratings has gone up this week.
Although Percy's getting Division seemed little forced to me, I must say it was the best episode Nikita has given to us. I really enjoyed the tension between Amanda and Nikita, it was amazing. They both have respect to each other and keep a lot of grief. Very intense & very good, I'm going to clean the CW if they don't pick up this series for season 3 ;]
Kol: Here I am, awaken after 100 years, and all I did was crushing someone's hand and leaning on billard stick.
That looks SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID.
1. Elena being rejected by Stefan and Damon. Plus, "Poison & Wine" works for me everytime.
2. If she is, I can't wait to see what's her goal.
3. I think that Dan from Round Table is wrong. I mean, Elena had to deal with pain and mourning too, but none of them was Bonnie's fault. And as for our little witch, every loss she had to face is connected with Elena. Bonnie's grams died because of Elena's stupidity and now her mom is a vampire. Besides, Bonnie was always there for her and all that Elena did was saying: "OMG! You can't Damon, I haven't slept with him yet!" or "You're so dumb for wanting them dead, vampires biting my neck are so cute and sexy.". Enough.
4. I would propably draw a picture of her with a cow, cause, as far as I'm concerned, horse doesn't work.
5. Esther is the season's finale, that's all I have to say.
Desperate Housewives = Pretty Little Liars 40+
Caroline: That cake is not worth British monarchy.
Elena: Drinking Klaus' blood doesn't make you a princess.
Bonnie: Oh yes it does. Shut up, Elena, or we're going to get guillotined.
I think it's funny that she will play a doctor and, possibly, Alaric's girlfriend, while her fiance plays a ageless teenager ;P
© 2013 TV Fanatic