ahhhh... i'm so jealous and tortured right now.
Since i'm in Indonesia, and since the internet connection here is so freakin slow, it's impossible for me to see it via streaming... perhaps i'll download it via torrent.. but that'll take a day.. how big is it? two hours.. 1.2 gb.. ah.. 1 day is not gonna make it..
this is why sometimes i hate indonesia.. we pay a lot for a connection that is so slow... fyi, the download rate here is about 40kbps at best. At most times, it's only 25kbps..
if i am to wait for the dvds, it would take about three months.
ah.. i really wish to see it right now.. and btw, i'm not reading most of your reviews.. i do not want to be spoiled :P but i'm sure the premiere was terrific.
Love to see Hahn becoming a better teacher :p Gotta be funny
Haha... Very Nice information. Here's what I think:
1. Rose stabs Derek.
Very unlikely! Yes she will be pissed because Derek dumps her for Meredith, but I think the furthest she sill go is telling Derek or someone that she's pregnant, a big fat lie.
2. Derek suffers a heart attack and is visited by the ghost of Denny.
This one seems more likely. It's a way of bringing Denny back. And they say he will be back in the first episode right? This scene will fit. But it's a little over-pushed too, though, why is it always Denny who becomes the mediator in life and death situation? Is he a GOD? Are we going to find out that in the final episode as the big plot twist? :D
3. Dr. Burke returns to Seattle Grace and shoots Derek in the face before turning the gun on himself.
Haha.. Nice try, but it's impossible, because, well, aside the fact that he's fired, I don't think of any good reason why Burke must shoot Derek, his friend, and himself after winning the Avery Award? Not that I don't like Burke's reappearance. And also, we haven't heard of any news or indication about his return.
4. In a flashback, we learn that Derek got into a car accident shortly after leaving Meredith in the candle field.
This is likely. Perhaps the accident caused the near death experience, something for Meredith to scream about. And it's a good twist too.
Hahaha.. Oo Poor Rose. I can't wait to watch season 5.
Wow, lots of people who hate Alex and lots of people who like Alex. This must mean Alex is a really interesting character.
You people should not hate him just because of what he did. He's flawed and imperfect. Imagine yourself in his situation, having a bad past really had messed him. I hope we'll know more of Alex in the next season and something good'll happen to him.
I want to say anything more, but I think Cat here said it all :
"Alex is in fact one of the least self-centered people on the show. It appears that he gave up his childhood to take care of his parents, and has taken care of Izzie, just to get his heart trampled on. People don't like him because he's honest and closed off (and can you blame him?). He has his faults and he deals with them the best way he can. Alex is great, because in those few moments when he opens up you can see a great amount of pain bottled up. I truly believe Justin Chambers is hands down the most talented male on the show and the fact that he has never been nominated is an insult. I really hope they give him something. I don't appreciate this whole "you like him due to underexposure" crap. I want more Alex. Yang and Sloan too."
Gexie! Hahaha.. what a funny nickname.
I think George and Lexie would make a better couple than "Maxie(?)".. and since Lexie had grown feelings for George, I think it's unlikely for her to fall for Mark instead.
But Mark and Izzie sounds interesting. I never imagined those two ended up together before.. seems rather unlikely... but it's interesting... it's new.. and it's strange... ah.. maybe mark and izzie (Mazzie) isn't a good idea, come to think of it.
Either way, I still am curious what will happen in season 5... can't wait.
I'm glad to see TR Knight's humour is as good as George O Malley , reading from the last two entries about him. lolz
My Wish List:
1. Meredith and derek have their wedding in the end of fifth season, but then something big happens, leaving a cliff hanger for season 6.
2. Izzie, to have a better, more intense and more complicated storyline (like the end of season 2), perhaps her story line somehow involve denny, or her returning daughter, or her relationship with george. Remember! Complicate it!
3. Alex. I think everyone who follows GA agrees that we need more of Alex's Past.
4. bailey. I need something big for her, something really challenging other than her problem in her marriage. I need her to be involved in a crisis... medically, perhaps..
5. Chief. He needs to NOT change. I like his character enough and OK.
6. Mark. He needs to get some serious story line. Something to make him vulnerable, like when he lied to Addison about the bet.. only bigger. Make him more connected to other characters too.
7. Callie needs to find a guy out there, seriously.
8. Hahn and Cristina, I want to see both of them in competition for something. I need Cristina to be a brilliant Cardio surgeon and even surpass Burke.
9. I need Burke to return as a guest star. Addison too!
10. George and Lexie.. please make their relationship grows, and then stronger, and then apart and then finally married. I need Lexie to have a big thing happen for her. I also need her to be with someone. She's alone. That's really a bad thing.
11. I need George to become a resident in the Pilot.
12. More Joe and his boyfriend.
13. More intense storyline ( like the Denny/LVAD arc, the bomb arc, the near death experience arc, anything!) season 4 has been too much "drama" and too little adrenaline.
She needs to die, slowly and painfully, perhaps by the rage of flesh-eating bacteria, that is after Denny, Alex, and George leave her.
Hahaha... Just kidding. I really want all five of them to stay. Izzie shouldn't quit this show, at least for another 3 seasons :P
But, if she really wishes to leave, then I'd like her to finish her residency, starts her fellowship somewhere and becomes a famous surgeon. She then, may come back to the show as a guest star once in a while.
If Izzie doesn't get the brain tumor thing, I wonder how we will see Denny. Perhaps Denny is never dead, and he turns out to be a CIA agent working for SD-6... (WTH?? lolz)
Anyway, really glad to have Denny on the show again.
© 2014 TV Fanatic