1.Fav scene? : Silas in the opening. He was perfect. I love Paul being devious. He has just that right amount of care free badassness. Tessa traveling through Bonnie was great as well. The Power of 3 Nina's was amazing.
2.Dead and Gone! Silas made a lasting impression. But Tessa was really there and had a lot of potential. Shame she killed herself.
3. Bonnie is back! I'm in for yay! I think she will get better development and more screen time. Homestly she deserves it. And people look at how many Vamps will Klaus kill next week she will die cause of the pain.
4.Sitcom? Do you mean "Modern Doppelgangers" ?
5. Klaus back? Either he needs Caroline or Katarina. And with Katarina going to cheer up with Stephan could along.
It was a solid episode beside the Lydia thing. I loved the pacing. Emily put out her prime game and I love it.
But bringing back Lydia is the biggest bull shit they could've done. Just pathetic. the plot device queen Katarina Petrova says Hello.
WONDERFUL EPISODE!!! Really the biggest twist ever making Pan Rumples DaD.
The flashbacks were priceless. Every scene was working the story tremendously. Moving the story in the really direction. Young Rumple performed awesome just as Malcolm. He is a tormented man but he ultimatly did the best thing he could do for his son. We can compare it to Emma leaving Henry cause she wasn't able to take care of him. Of course Pan's action was more egoistic but just as tormented
Love the chemistry between Regina and Rumple not to tell there is some love in the air. Magical Love. I love Rumple's role in the whole story the antagonist trying to o the right thing but for it's own reasons.
I hoped Henry would be smarter at the end and try to fight. Henry not believing his parents was to ridicoulus I know he is a tormented boy with a lot of delusions and ilusions hunting him but He always would trust EMMA:
either way that was the only flaw in this amazing instalment can not wait for the show to comeback.
I am a real tvfanatic and I got a lot of spare time these days . Arrow is my guilty pleasure and your RT are getting better every week. Yeah Grant does not seem like the right choice for Barry, he has that Baby face and it seems unfitting. But the Arrow team did not disappoint with their casting choices so we will see in time. I miss Chad Michael Murray on my screen and I could see him as the right choice. But I believe the writers will throw in a bigger curve ball into The Flash backstory. Greatings from Serbia! :)))
Comment modified at November 17, 2013 15:28
Lovely read for a slow Sunday.
1Arrow Mythology? : I never heard about HIVE prior to the ep so I'm curious to find out more. After this ep I can't wait for Barry Allen. Not because his Flash history but because of the spoilers telling Oliver will push towards Belicity and how will Fell react to that.
2. OliBel? - I believe sexing it up with Isobel was a way of finding his way back. I believe Oliver needed to feel someone so he could feel more alive and human. I mean look at his life, he become a hunter and you can't work that way all the time. Looking forward I believe Isobel will pull of a crazy ex trying to hurt Felicity and Oliver in more than ine ways.
3. Olicity destiny? It's obvious he cares but I hope they dig a bit deeper before anything happens. Letting them both put their guards down. I could see them sleeping together in S02E19 and that could make Fel run to Barry.
4.Diggle!? - I loved all about Dighle this week. Him being married, Fell give him a kiss on the cheek, him letting Deadshot go and finding a more obvious goal onwards. I mean it was clear deadshot would never die at this point at least.
5.Flashbacks! They were perfect. I just loved everything about it. I knew Sara was playing a game, otherwise it would be to easy. I'm looking really forward to Oliver rescueing Sara and reunite with Slade and Shado.
this show is so innocent so loveable. its a shame there are no more viewers. it has something about growing up what people forgot. i love carries progress and cant wait for more character development. I m really not sure where they had with maggie but she is quite the scene steallar. misse sam this week.
he is so cool.you have to love him, cant wait for next Originals episoe
I think Stefan breaking Katarina's aka The Cute doppelganger's neck. This seems a lift of the messy episode from Y-day.
1. Fav scene? : The Elijah-Klaus fight while searching for Hayley. I like when Klaus and Elijah take down their glows. They are so harsh. I'm sad Elijah has to die so he could comeback.
2. Tyler crossing! : I give it a 5. I get him not being able to move on. But you don't walk into a fight with The Ultimate hybrid without any backup. It's to reckless. Him wanting to die isn't a good plot point.
3. Hybrid Baby: I was waiting for some baby intel since the start of the season. Cause will it be undead or alive? Werewolf or Hybrid? It was a nice glimps of what the Baby probably will be able to do.
4. MaBecca? So wrong so so wrong. Becca is so insecure thanks to Klaus of course and when she starts to realize that she is strong enough without male approval she will be happy. Marcel is mostly playing her like the Karaoke machine in the Pilot. He has feelings but I believe he wants more to be King of NO than King of Becca.
5.Queen Hayley? : Maybe Hayley's Family are the Original Wolfs and I wouldn't be surprised for her to be the Original Wolf Doppelganger or something. Hope we get intel in some Wolf history.
No character on GA pushes my angry buttons like Arizona or Arizon connected stories. I loved the begginig of Calzon it was real and trustful and likeable. But the way they developet her character/relationship awful. First she doesn't want kids, no reason no explanation, she just cave in. Than she pisses of to Africa and Callie forgives her just like that. Than Arizona losses her leg and I thought uhhh good story but she is just a mess. And after the act of saying she doesn't want to loose anything more she does the one thing that makes her lose everything. Really non sense. I like Arizona while working with Alex, Bff-ing with Teddy. But this is just a mess.
© 2013 TV Fanatic