Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by Eyds.
Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Unblairable Lightness of Being"
4/13/2010 9:25 PM
1. Blair's "Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck" to Dan
2. I think Blair is starting to forgive herself, so after Chuck finally see what a prick he was and does something about it...Blair can forgive him.
3. I've hated Jenny since she told Nate about Chuck and Blair, but what has Serena ever done to her?!? Lily has been ruined for me ever since she sent Serena to jail, so I don't really care.
4. It was cute. Dorota and everyone else is cute. But that Dorota/Blair scene?? AWESOME!
5. I hate Jenny, and don't think she deserves Nate, or anyone really. Not even Eric's friendship. I'm not too sure how I feel about Dair as a couple yet,(I'm too scared to accept them) but I've always wanted them to be friends. I think Dan will actually be a good friend to Blair, which I think she kind of lacks when compared to her loyalty. As long as Chair is endgame (and we see more than a single kiss in the series finale), bring whatever on with Blair. Nate, Carter, Dan, Cameron, anybody really.
Frenemy Fight! Team Blair or Team Serena?
10/28/2009 5:16 PM
The writers may be in love with Serena, but Blair will always be the fan favorite no matter what!!!!!
A Beautiful, Beautiful B
10/22/2009 12:26 AM
Geez...do I have the world's biggest girl crush on her!!!! Flawless as always!
Gossip Girl Set Photos: A Glamorous Jessica
8/26/2009 3:17 AM
Her makeup doesn't help either...
it's either the eyes OR the lips makeup people!
Spotted in Chicago: Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
8/10/2009 9:13 AM
Ugh...I missed him, again???? my moms gonna be really upset about this...
Ed in Action
7/1/2009 1:24 AM
is this the look everyone liked for the cw upfront when he gave the speech as chuck bass? I can def see why a lot of people wanted his hair like that for the new season, he looks so sexy!
Though his hair looks sexy in the GQ photos as well
6 Total Comments
What's New Tonight
8:00 PM, CW
9:00 PM, CBS
9:00 PM, CW
9:00 PM, ABC
10:00 PM, ABC
10:00 PM, NBC
10:00 PM, CBS
10:00 PM, USA
Law & Order: SVU
10:00 PM, NBC
10:00 PM, FX
Recent Round Tables
Once Upon a Time
"The Evil Queen"
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013