1. Carissa has a good theory. Maybe A was keeping whoever killed Maya out, rather than keep the girls locked in. Either way, Hanna and Emily should get Caleb to hack into the security camera system to watch the tape from that night to see if A is on camera.
2. Paige probably killed Maya out of love-jealousy.
3. Nate is probably Maya's ex-boyfriend who is a little unhinged that Maya dumped him for Emily. Maybe Nate killed Maya because of it and now he's moving his psychoness in on Emily. Paige could come to her rescue.
4. Please, Maggie took the money and ran, and never got the abortion. In fact, she probably had twins and is related to Allison some how.
5. I don't think they'll give us two A's in two seasons. I think we'll find out who killed Maya but not who killed Ali. We won't know who A is until the end of next season.
It's gotta be Something with Caleb or Hanna's mom, because Hana is the only one who is upset. Maybe Wren is A and he's pissd that Hanna rejected him after he stitched her up, so he went in for a little revenge?
1. Anti-climatic. Pretty sure Eric had something to do with the NAT club. Probably donated his lake house/cabin for filming.
2. Only that Emily met yet another person on her unmemorable night.
3. Agree with all of the RT-ers here!
4. Agree with Nick.
5. Caleb & Hannah getting back togethor.
1. Never gave Ezra's family background much thought, and know that I'm forced to, I find it terribly cliched.
2. Wait - did I look away when Wren kissed Hanna?!?! I don't remember that! I think Wren just manipulated Hanna into keeping Mona in Rosewood, much like A manipulated Spencer into finding evidence that will set Garrett free. I really enjoyed the Spaleb banter!
3. I agree with Leigh - what didn't Emily do and who didn't she hang out with that night? And why isn't she questioning them more about it?
4. Gotta agree with Carissa - I'd like to see the guys band together.
5. I think Maya's fear video is going to turn out to be really lame, like she's afraid of cememtaries at night so she's going to spend the night in one, and just so happens to catch whomever was digging up Allison's grave on tape in the background.
1. Favoite lines/scenes were the Eleanor/Penelope exchanges. Awesome!
2. Don't know how it compares to the rest, but hopefully it signals a return to greatness.
3. Yes, but we should've gotten to see the Dair break-up.
4. Not sexy. More like sad and pathetic.
5. Leigh nails it.
6. Lola giving Ivy the money.
7. Disappointed it's not Ivy, but Dan is an interesting theory. It explains why Gossip Girl would even care about Lonely Boy, and it would throw off suspicions. And GG was alway obsessed with S, whom D was in love with.
8. As long as there's a return to greatness - great budget, great parties, great locations, great styling with great clothes, great hair & make-up, great writing - I'll be happy.
Where's the Round Table? How can we have a week of Crazy and no Round Table?
Wait, isn't Emily's OMG at the end from a couple episodes ago when they were searching Melissa's apartment? Why is that in the preview for next week?
1. I love Nolan North from his soap opera days, so I was happy to see him. I agree with Carissa that it's starting to get a little weird that the Hasting parents are never in the same room togethor. Makes me wonder what else they're hiding.
2. I'm in agreement with Teresa on this one.
3. Wren, Melissa, Lucas, Jenna, Garrett, Mona and possible Ezra are all being blackmailed or manipulated into helping A, whom I'm guessing is probably going to turn out to be Ali's long lost twin.
4. I think the gloves are just to avoid leaving evidence behind. As for the eating/drinking, it may be a clue, it may not.
5. I'm not putting togethor any faster than the show is giving it to me. But I gotta go with Christina on this one - Why isn't Emily asking more questions of the diner waitress about if they remember her there that night, or Holden about the secret parties? It's almost like she doesn't want to know.
1. Either Lucas is popping pills, he got them from his mother Dr. Sullivan, or Wren is A and is blackmailing Lucas onto the A team. "Prescribed to patients and inmates" was a pretty big clue.
2. I don't think April Rose will turn out to be a person, and I think it will take a few episodes for the PLL to figure out what it is.
3. Wouldn't you fake blind if you could do it well? Oh wait, she didn't do it well.....
4. A sends Spencer a video of Toby and Melissa hooking up? Total payback for S kissing Ian and Wren! (She kissed Ian, right? My memory is a little fuzzy.)
5. That was one of Hanna's best outfits of the entire series. And I agree with Leigh.
6. Spencer's line "Every time you baby-squirrel Ezra, you're taking away his nuts." has got to be one of the best lines of the whole dang show!!!! If it was just the sandwiches and not the first time she's done it, I'd say he was overreacting.
1. I was surprised Hanna didn't tell Caleb the truth. But then I suppose he would've insisted on going to the police, questions would be asked, secrets revealed, etc etc etc.
2. I loved the Momma Bonding! Parents have lives too!
3. Melissa's excuse was Swiss Cheese, it was so hole-y! And Mrs. Hastings' facial expressions bounced between "I know this part", "She's not telling the whole truth" and " I didn't know that". AND it was by no means an exhausting explination - Melissa just didn't want to answer any more questions.
4. Best outfits goes to Mrs. Hastings rocking the skinny jeans, boots and copper top. And Hanna's yellow blazer is from Zara, or so I'v heard.
5. Nate is totally sketchy! I'm not really sure he is Maya's cousin. Unless A is blackmailing him too. And what is up with that book he was reading?
6. I think we're going to find that everyone we think is on the A-team is actually being blackmailed into helping A - Mona, Lucas, Jenna, Melissa, Wren, Nate. Wilden is just an ass.
© 2013 TV Fanatic