No clues to it being Wren????? Seriously? Are we watching the same show?
Dream A-Team: Wren, Ezra, Toby, Caleb, dropped Monna, picked up Cece.
Five hoodies, five members. That key passing between the two A-Team members was probably the key to the new lair.
1. It could be next week, or they could save it for next season and really let it fester. Either way, I don't care. This is the beginning of the end of Ezria.
2. Paige may have issues but I don't think she's Maya's killer, or betrAying the girls (whatever that means).
3. Nate is probably Maya's killer. I think he's her crazy stalker ex-boyfriend who wants to know who Maya dumped him for, etc. But Wren is at the top of my list for the A Team.
4. Real warning about BOTH Nate and Paige!
5. He's going to be arrested for Maya's murder. Isn't it murder-solving 101 that the killer always sticks around?
None of the clips will play for me.
1. Carissa has a good theory. Maybe A was keeping whoever killed Maya out, rather than keep the girls locked in. Either way, Hanna and Emily should get Caleb to hack into the security camera system to watch the tape from that night to see if A is on camera.
2. Paige probably killed Maya out of love-jealousy.
3. Nate is probably Maya's ex-boyfriend who is a little unhinged that Maya dumped him for Emily. Maybe Nate killed Maya because of it and now he's moving his psychoness in on Emily. Paige could come to her rescue.
4. Please, Maggie took the money and ran, and never got the abortion. In fact, she probably had twins and is related to Allison some how.
5. I don't think they'll give us two A's in two seasons. I think we'll find out who killed Maya but not who killed Ali. We won't know who A is until the end of next season.
It's gotta be Something with Caleb or Hanna's mom, because Hana is the only one who is upset. Maybe Wren is A and he's pissd that Hanna rejected him after he stitched her up, so he went in for a little revenge?
1. Anti-climatic. Pretty sure Eric had something to do with the NAT club. Probably donated his lake house/cabin for filming.
2. Only that Emily met yet another person on her unmemorable night.
3. Agree with all of the RT-ers here!
4. Agree with Nick.
5. Caleb & Hannah getting back togethor.
1. Never gave Ezra's family background much thought, and know that I'm forced to, I find it terribly cliched.
2. Wait - did I look away when Wren kissed Hanna?!?! I don't remember that! I think Wren just manipulated Hanna into keeping Mona in Rosewood, much like A manipulated Spencer into finding evidence that will set Garrett free. I really enjoyed the Spaleb banter!
3. I agree with Leigh - what didn't Emily do and who didn't she hang out with that night? And why isn't she questioning them more about it?
4. Gotta agree with Carissa - I'd like to see the guys band together.
5. I think Maya's fear video is going to turn out to be really lame, like she's afraid of cememtaries at night so she's going to spend the night in one, and just so happens to catch whomever was digging up Allison's grave on tape in the background.
1. Favoite lines/scenes were the Eleanor/Penelope exchanges. Awesome!
2. Don't know how it compares to the rest, but hopefully it signals a return to greatness.
3. Yes, but we should've gotten to see the Dair break-up.
4. Not sexy. More like sad and pathetic.
5. Leigh nails it.
6. Lola giving Ivy the money.
7. Disappointed it's not Ivy, but Dan is an interesting theory. It explains why Gossip Girl would even care about Lonely Boy, and it would throw off suspicions. And GG was alway obsessed with S, whom D was in love with.
8. As long as there's a return to greatness - great budget, great parties, great locations, great styling with great clothes, great hair & make-up, great writing - I'll be happy.
Where's the Round Table? How can we have a week of Crazy and no Round Table?
© 2014 TV Fanatic