199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Clearly, Ted will be the be revealed to be gay. How do you guys feel about that?

Posted at
250 posts
90210mandie

If it's Navid, I will punch someone.

Posted at
Mimi

is this Show still worth watching? i don't find a reason why i should watch season 3. this 90210 forum is kind a dead now.

Posted at
wappojunior
1 posts
teddy please he is so hot
Posted at
Julian

LIAM FOR GAY

Posted at
Catherine. //.♥
5179 posts
Endgame3

Its definately Teddy it said in a spoiler  :|

Posted at
Jenny

I really think it will be Teddy who Becomes Gay in season 3 as I will Cry if Liam was Found out to be the One who was Gay.

Posted at
Catherine. //.♥
5179 posts
Endgame3

I will Cry if Liam was Found out to be the One who was Gay.

I'm starting to cry just thinking about it, he's the hottest one out of the three, and in the spoiler/promo it showed him kissing Annie so I don't think it would really be him. he even said it himself that he doesn't think it'll be him soo...

Posted at

Teddy i think.. how weird is that my name is teddy.. but i am a girl though.. i think it will be teddy it makes sense .. he looks kinda gay...... besides i want dixon and silver together

Posted at
Catherine. //.♥
5179 posts
Endgame3

Teddy i think.. how weird is that my name is teddy.. but i am a girl though.. i think it will be teddy it makes sense .. he looks kinda gay...... besides i want dixon and silver together

Errr I know, he has a kinda look ;|

And I don't think Its Dixon cause it was only between Teddy-Navid-Liam

Don't think it'll be Liam cause next season I think they'll focus on his relationship with Annie since we saw them kiss in the promo

Don't think it'll be Navid cause him and Ade have just got back together. And Since they made one of them gay I don't they'll do it to the other

Therefore I think the evidence is all pointing at Teddy. Since he broke up with Silver I think that might push him over the edge...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.