I cant help thinking its abit over the top to be damaging her friends health like that over a boy? and have you noticed how wev never actually seen her father, just her mum? I think something might have happened over the summer with Javier, or her father molestered her as a child? anyone agree?

Posted at
19 posts

I definitely agree. There's something very wrong with Adrianna, and I think that Navid and Silver's affair has very little to do with it. I predict that there will be a big revelation about Ade will be revealed in the season 3 finale. The question is, if Adrianna was molested by her father, has her mother secretly known about it all along? Did Constance think that her daughter would be okay as long as she repressed this traumatic experience?

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

It might be true. After all, something must be very wrong with Adrianna for her to mess with Silver's mental health just over Navid.

Posted at
19 posts

And although it pales in comparison to messing with someone's mental health, it still takes a very sick and twisted person to steal music from a dead man.

Posted at
19 posts

It also takes a very sick and twisted person to sneak into the girls' locker room and take topless photos of them.

Posted at
45 posts

True, someone who does those things is a very disturbed person.. but that doesn't neccesarily mean that she has been abused. If the writers are thinking of going that way I would be disappointed actually. To me that would feel like searching for a reason to forgive her later on in the show... She used to be a bitch in the first season, the moment the spotlight is on Adrianna for a few minutes she turns into the worst person ever.. maybe they should do something with that.

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

To me that would feel like searching for a reason to forgive her later on in the show...

Actually that is a very good point. Adrianna has done some unforgivable things and she is just an evil b!tch. Although the whole abuse theory might be somewhat accurate, I don't want the group to forgive Adrianna. She doesn't deserve it.

Posted at
45 posts
I don't want the group to forgive Adrianna. She doesn't deserve it.

lol, you know they are going to forgive her at some point. I don't mind that, it's a tvshow.. just not with a whole abuse storyline..

Posted at

it wouldnt be a reason to forgive her, but it might be why shes done all of the things shes done?

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Adrianna has truly been the bitch this season. Her popularity went to her head big time. She got on everyone's nerves. I know what Silver did was wrong, but Adrianna saying stuff like

1.I'm going to steal someone song and play it on their funerals

2.I'm going to pretend I want my baby back to get my popularity back

it was wrong, even before the whole cheating thing she was bad...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad