she has brought it on herself, and she knows shes in the wrong she just wont admit it

Posted at
45 posts

Well, she just realised (while standing on a cliff for some reason) that what she did was not very nice. (understatement, she could have gotten silver killed, but that is besides the point).

They are going to forgive her, It'll prob be like  5 episodes in the next season and all will be well.. to bad.. I liked her as the evil one

Posted at
Ana

I think that Adrianna is esquizofrenica that's why she listening voices and see dead peoples who send her jump of a cliff, that's my theory

Posted at
870 posts
Iheartcharade

I think that Adrianna is esquizofrenica that's why she listening voices and see dead peoples who send her jump of a cliff, that's my theory

You mean schizophrenic.

Posted at
397 posts
Theyalier

I feel as if Adrianna had jumped off the cliff, a hell lot more drama would have been added to the finale...

Adriana has become a caricature of a character, sadly, but hopefuly that is begining to change. However, we can clearly see she's in for a rough time next season.

Posted at
870 posts
Iheartcharade

I feel as if Adrianna had jumped off the cliff, a hell lot more drama would have been added to the finale...

Adriana has become a caricature of a character, sadly, but hopefuly that is begining to change. However, we can clearly see she's in for a rough time next season.

I agree. I just hope the writers give her a better storyline next season. Enough to redeem her character.

Posted at
397 posts
Theyalier

I agree. I just hope the writers give her a better storyline next season. Enough to redeem her character.I would hope so too, but I feel like her not jumping off the cliff and telling the dead guy she wanted to change things was kind of like the begining of that, but she definetly has to go through a lot of effort to redeem to everyone, specially to Silver.

Posted at
19 posts

She does Ade need to redeem herself with Silver? Last time I checked, Silver betrayed Ade long before Ade betrayed Silver.

Posted at
19 posts

*Why NOT She

Posted at

i guess Silver should apologise to Adrianna (and actually mean it) before Adrianna redeems herself with Silver. because, like Mark DeFields said, Silver snuck around with Navid behind Ade's back, causing her psychotic behaviour.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.