55 posts
Ns4life

As the latest promo suggests, could there be a thing going on or about to happen to happen between Annie and Liam. And where would this leave Naomi?

Thoughts?

Posted at
LiamFTW

I kinda dont mind annie and liam... i much prefer that too a liam and ivy hookup.. but i think this would just turn into a whole storyline where naomi turns into an evil bitch and leads a crusade againt annie..

dont get me wrong.. i dont like annie, but shes been thru a lot and last thing she needs is a pissed off naomi on her back 

Posted at
Katy

Im too much into Liam and Naomi to see him with someone else, especially with Annie, Annie and Teddy that would be the couple to watch (don't know where i got this idea anyway). But if this would happen, then  Naomi... maybe she could be with the teacher she accused, seemed that they do have good chemestry

Posted at
N.N

Luv it!!!!!!!

Posted at
alicia

eeeeew. hell no.

Posted at
Chair1000
3 posts
Chair1000

yuckk! no way! naomi and liam all the way. annie go away:L

Posted at

hell no this would be the second guy annie would take and her and naomi just started being friends again this would be terrible and they just told each other that they loved each other it would cruch naomi and i love liam and naomi

Posted at
118 posts
Kelabelle

Deffinetly, I hate Naomi. She just tries to act like the mean bitch everyone supposed to love in tv shows, but it just dont work with her.

Annie and Liam, have something even from season one, he payed aattention to her,

He dosent love Naomi he even said that;

Posted at
anom

I just heard that Liam is supposed to be the one that ran over jaspers uncle not annie!!!!!!

Posted at
3 posts

I wouldn't mind Liam/Annie thing cos they have great chemistry

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad