Scott

Hey everyone, I'm Scott and in early 2009, I will be starting the production of a machinima version of 90210, please research machinima on google if you are unaware of what it is ;) . Anyways, at the moment, I am casting many characters voices, so here is all the info:

(lead) Annie Wilson: Sweet voice, Can be edgy but not too edgy. You can research her character on Youtube by typing 'Annie 90210' in the search bar.Age:15 (going on 16)AUDITION LINE: 'Aren't you a little freaked out, starting at a new school.. and like a week late?!'(lead) Dixon Wilson: African American, Slight slurred accent, low but not too low. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. Age:16AUDITION LINE: line 1-'So, guys, uh. [slight laugh, and pause]. Are we gonna' get 'em back or what?'line 2-'C'mon guys, I want in on dis.'(lead) Naomi Clark: Mature voice, woman, very clear, fairly edgy, a bit nasally. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. Age: 16AUDITION LINE: 'I cannot believe you did this to me. You were the one person that I thought I could count, that I could trust, was you Adrianna, you were it. And you can't even do as little as pick up your freaking PHONE! Amazing, wait to go. This friendship is over, we're done, I hope you know that... You're dead to me.' (<- This little speech is a very big keypoint in the series)(lead) Erin 'Silver' Silver: Sarcastic, fairly mature voice, edgy, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. Age:16AUDITION LINE: line 1- 'Hi, I'm Silver, you can call me Erin, but I won't respond.'line 2-'You know when you're a kid and your like, 'Oh! I'm 4 and 3/4', 'I'm 5 and a half', it's like every single milestone is such a big deal. And then at some point, you just stop counting all those little in between markers. [passes an invitation out to someone]. Not me. I will always celebrate my half birthday'(lead) Ethan Ward: Teen voice, a bit cocky, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. Age: 16AUDITION LINE: line 1-'You're kidding me!' line 2-'No, nothing, it's just weird, you guys hanging out....' Annie says '...don't be jealous' and then Ethan 'Oh, yeah, that's what I am'(lead) Navid Shirazi: Persian accent, fairly clear voice. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. Age:16AUDITION LINE: 'Hi, I'm Navid, I'm director of the school TV channel. So anyways, I here your trying out for the football team?'(recurring support) Harry Wilson: Manly, Father of Annie & Dixon. Check out Youtube videos. AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIALAge: early 30's- 40's(recurring support) Debbie Wilson: Motherly, Mother of Annie & Dixon. Check out Youtube videos. AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIALAge: early 30's - 40's(recurring support) Tracy Clark: Mother of Naomi, stuck up, rich sound, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube. AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIALAge: early 30's - 40's(recurring, possible lead) Adrianna 'TBA': Druggy, Sweet very feminine sound. Check on Youtube for a video of Adrianna in 90210. AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIAL**may change in the futureAge:16(supporting) Brenda Walsh: Check out Youtube for videos that have her voice. AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIALAge: mid-30's Recording format: I'm not really well informed on this type of stuff, but whatever is compatible with OS X and Windows. Should be very clear. Deadline: January 12, 2008I am willing to take anyone that has a clear sound. If you don't feel you suit any of these parts, you can audition for smaller secondary parts. Please send all/any auditions to Scott@SimsFans. You may also make Youtube videos, and send links to my email. These are all volunteer placements. If this series doesn't gain any recognition at all whatsoever after the pilot, I will most likely cancel it, but if it does get a good amount of recognition I will continue! This is an opportunity to get your voice out there! Please send! I will respond ASAP! —Scott

Posted at
Dio Garcia

I am interested in the part of Dixon Wilson.

Please get back to me, thank you.

Posted at
louis garcia

well iam interestad iam 15 years old and i whanah join in ok thanks.

Posted at
Tiana

Hello, my name is Tiana, I'm 16 years old, I live in Portland, Or  and I'm interested in the machinima version of 90210. I'm african American, I don't know to many roles in 90210 that has African Americans in it, besides the gay girl that invited dixon to her familly's house. I have no problem with having a small part or being an extra, I just want to be involved.

please get back to me as soon as possible with more information

Posted at
J.Jay

interested in any up coming roles... get back to me if you want head shots/ resume

Posted at
M.MaK

My bad I spelled my dude name wrong I was rushin.(Dixon Wilson)

Posted at
A.T
1 posts

hi there, i hope i am also not to late, and I'm very interested in the machinima version of 90210. i do not mind what kind of role, even if it is just an extra to start with. so i can learn more which will hopefully lead to better things. i am looking forward to hearing from you.

thank you, much appreciated.

Posted at
Shalini Subramanian

I am interested in the part of Annie Wilson, Naomi Clark or Adriana! I am 17 years old and am a huge fan of the show. I would love to hear from you so email me when you can! :)

Posted at
Shalini Subramanian

I am interested in the part of Annie Wilson, Naomi Clark, Silver or Adriana! I am 17 years old and am a huge fan of the show. I would love to hear from you so email me when you can! :)

Posted at
Faaria Amin

hey there! I'm interested in the part of Annie Wilson, Naomi Clark, or Silver. I love the show and I love the characters and want to be apart of it! I'm 17 years old and have been watching the show since it aired ! E-mail me when you get a chance please !

Thank you ! <3

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.