guess_me

so my 1st reaction was hell no!!! but when i saw the promo.. i feel fine and kinda excited to see whats in the store for them!!!!!  i love liam and ivy together but i think its far  from happening!!! wutever!!!

Posted at
SilverGalPal

Dixon belongs with Silver, that is all.

Posted at
Jenny
I felt the same, I was like what? but they have chemistry and look fun, and the kiss was hot, it makes me want to watch Tues. to see what happens. Plus I'm starting to like Ivy. I ask myself, Does Silver really deserve a guy like Dixon? I don't think she does.
Posted at

i love silver and teddy and naomi and liam those are the best couples and if dixon and ivy want to try it i say what the helll!!!

Posted at
joax

It'll be intresting but it really does'nt matter. What's important is IVY'S HERE TO STAY YAHOOO!!!!!!  

Posted at
Shannon

I actually really like Ivy when she's not whining about Liam (sorry, he's Naomi's man!), so I'm glad she's getting some air-time with Dixon.

I think Dixon is better suited to her than to Silver, because he never really understood Silver and he always wanted her to be someone she wasn't. Ivy and Dixon have more in common, and I think that is what Dixon needs because he isn't really mature enough to handle the differences that he had with Silver.

Posted at
emmm

i think that iz a good idea, silver's with teddy, so why not? Ivy is not for Liam and if she'll B with Dixon there will be ok and she'll forget bout Liam

Posted at
9 posts
i agree ivy and dixon do make a good couple and Naomi makes me sick
Posted at
andrea:)
why does naomi make you sick? do you wish you were her or something? like what? honestly
Posted at
Hana
29 posts

M y first reaction was just

W

T

F

Still is! -.-

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad