leanneheward
3 posts

i do! NAOMI AND LIAM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
Chess123
1 posts

I'm channel surfing this morning and happen across a show called Army Wives. It was actually a block of three episodes. I'm a retired Army Master Sergeant, the son of a retired NCO and the father an Army Captain who's a West Point graduate who spent four years as an enlisted man before he entered the academy - and on his third deployment to Iraq. We're all blessed with wonderful, supportive women who are real [url=http://www.babylondvds.com/Army-Wives-TV-Series-DVD-Box-set-p-811.html]Army Wives dvd box set [/url]    Any TV show or movie with a military theme is an automatic must watch for me.

Posted at
Thomas_sia
6 posts

if they break up it would surelly add some color in the story, i have been a fan of it and saw each episode at online tv tvhod.com and it would be a plus i think if some conflicts would arise between them. just my opinion.

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Naomi and Max. Period.

Posted at

im getting bored of max:(

Posted at
trulyMadlyDeeply

Max is so damn cute! I want to see him more.

Posted at
Maggie

I really liked Max and Naomi together. They are suck a cute couple. I hope they stayed together, but then again this is 90210: nobody is together for longer than 3 episodes. That is why I will probably stop watching it. :(

Maggie

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.