Polly

Does anyone else think that Annie's cousin Emily looks identical to Kelly (Jenny Garth) ?

Posted at
Pilar Moncayo Campo
1 posts

yes they look identical i thought she was jenny garth's daughter or little sister, are they related??

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

She does look so much like Jenny Garth! I don't know if they're related but I know that her character really pisses me off. Emily I mean, not Kelly.

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

It really does.

It looks like Jennie Garth got botox and she's been well preserved.

Posted at
Polly
1 posts

I did some research on Emily on the internet and there is no mention of her being related to Jenny Garth, but it's crazy how much they look alike!

Posted at
tramaze

this emily character is a bittttch....i dont like her on the show

Posted at
question mark

Does anyone watch gossip girl? This Emily character sounds a lot like Juliet Sharp's character on GG. I mean she's putting on the innocent face, turning Annie's friends against her, and getting revenge. Sounds familiar...

Posted at

@question mark, yeah it sorta does.

Posted at
nasne

It does look like julliet which was also an annoying story but this, this is worse. The storyline is terrible, really this is the best they could do with annie and an evil cousin? stealing identity. I know 90210 does not have the best writers but well, I know I am repeating myself but damn this is a bad storyline.

Posted at
15 posts

not to sound mean here but emily has to go!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad