Mrs.Salvatore

lannie = lame

when is Annie going to stop going after Naomi's exes? i know she said its okay or whatever but still I despise Annie's character. I would rather have Liam with anyone else. Plus the Lannie storyline ruined anything fun or badass about Liam. I miss how he used to be a badboy, now he's just pointless. He used to be the only reason I even watched the show.

everytime i see lannie onscreen this is my reaction 

Posted at
Vanessa

Lannie is BEST COUPLE THIS SHOW EVER HAD!!!!!

Posted at
carmina

LIAM AND NAOMI FOR LiFe!!!  i dont get it what's with annie she's a slut... easy to get to be exact! naomi and liam just dont get well at first because of there problems.... it doesnt mean that annie is alwayas there for liam, that he should fall for annie... i hate there chemestry its like ewww,,,, specially when there together try to look at it they dont suit in... un like naomi and liam.. there perfect...

Posted at
Quinn

LANNIE BELONG TOGETHER! GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Posted at
tanner

Annie does not go after Naomis boyfriends, they go after her. It's not like Annie ruins her relationships, it's Naomis lies that destroy everything. truth is she is selfish and seems to not care about her boyfriends (Ethan and Liam both noticed), but Annie does.

and btw.. who cares if the relationship doesn't fit into Liams' bad boy image? there is a bad boy in every show who eventually changes. otherwise it would be boring.

Liam and Annie have shared a lot of epic moments and I think they really need a chance as a couple.

Posted at
buffyscrubs
3 posts

wow they are so cute i like them

[url=http://www.dvdtoponline.com/The-Closer-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Box-Set-DVDS-9.html]The Closer dvd box set[/url]
Posted at
tramaze

am i the only one that thinks charlie is too small and think...liam looks like such the manly-er older brother....and yes....charlies voice is very annoying!! 

i think liam and annie make a very cute couple...they can actually be the most sweet, no-drama couple on the show that the show needs for once.......

Posted at
2537 posts
Meeny

bump. <3

Posted at
i luv 90210

YAY!! FINALLY LIAM AND ANNIE ARE TOGTHER, BUT IT'S TYPICAL THAT THEY DO A BREAK JUST AS YOU SEE THERE RELATIONSHIP START TO GROW!!! I CANT BELIVE THERE IS STILL THREE WEEKS TILL THE SPRING BREAK EPISODE:( APPARENTLY LIAM AND ANNIE ARE REALLY IN LOVE FOR THAT EPISODE, THEY ARE WALING ALONG IN MEXICO WHEN THEY SEE THIS STREET PERFOMING MONKEY, AND THEY REALLY ENJOY IT UNTIL THE MONKEY ATTCKS ANNIE AND SHE GOES INTO HOSPITAL:( I WOULD LOVE TO SEE LIAM CRYING OR AT LEAST ALMOST CRYING WHEN ANNIE GOES INTO HOSPITAL, IT WOULD BE SO SWEET. :). i REALLY HOPE THE PREGNCNY REAVELED IS ANNIE WITH LIAMS BABY, THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY AND I DONT THINK TE BABY WILL CHANGE A THING!! THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED!! AND LETS FAC IT THERE KIDS WOULD BE BEAU!! XxxxxXxxxxxXxxx

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

I love them, my favourite couple on the show!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad