199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "Hollywood Forever" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
Kayla

What's that new female "student's" name? The actress I mean, I know I've seen her in something else but I can't recall..csi perhaps?

Posted at
Kristine

I think the new girl might be Andrea's - from the original 90210 - daughter.

Posted at
Scott

OMG ADRIANNA DEAD :O:O:O

Posted at
7 posts

No no no... The new girl is Jessica Lucas, most notably from Cloverfield as Lily, the only person to survive the events of that night. But her 21 Jump Street role tonight was hot.

Posted at
Kayla

Haha I JUST figured it out, it was driving me nuts.

She was on CSI as Ronnie Lake, I'm not completely insane lol

Posted at
Kayla

Funny how she can pull off the high school student thing still, and Mr.Matthews is all 'I'm way too old for you' yet in real llife they are only a year apart.

Posted at
Luly

i can't believe!!! Adrianna dead please I hope she has a pulse =( this is so sad I felt so bad for her. She needed help I can't believe her mother didn't even notice how bad she looked she should have cared more about her.

ps Maeve totally rocked as Adrianna's mother Maeve is awesome if now watch South of Nowhere!

Posted at
Sam
Well i have to say that this was the best one so far.... and i hope she doesnt die.....seeing how she got her friend into alot of trouble......
Posted at
monica

who is the new girl supposed to be? i didnt catch what she and the principal were talking about...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.