david

I guess she's an undercover cop or something sneaky like that. Adrianna was just about to make things right and then her mom started saying like how everything depended on her getting a role in the movie and messed everything up. Can't wait till next week.

Posted at
enna

the new girl is pretending do be a student but she's actually part of the drug squad or something. obviously harry has hired her to find out who uses drugs at school.adrianna is an annoying bitch but i hope she doesn't die cause thats horrible. i cant believe she did that to naomi but then again her mum was saying everything depended on her which is kinda like being torn between two majorly important things. poor naomi i wonder whats going to happen. and can ethan and annie get together already jeeeez!

Posted at
7 posts

I think Adrianna's mother is lying about their situation. Think about it. How in God's name can ANYONE live in Beverly Hills with below or close to $300 in the bank??!?!?!? Housing is high as hell there and that doesn't count that Adrianna is an actress and that it takes money and stability to go on those auditions. My point is that there is too much money flowing through Adrianna's house to even feel as if they were going under. I always considered Adrianna Ms. Irrelevant, but since all the episodes give her more screen time than Navid and Tabitha combined I was wondering if they were going to give a series regular credit soon, but after tonight? Who knows... I hope she doesn't die either, but a permanent trip to rehab might do her some good...

Posted at
ChristyAnne

OK.. so my Tivo, didnt catch the ending of the episode. What happened? Also... are they off next week? No eppy next week? I am soo mad at the Tivo! Someone clear it up for me please :)

Posted at
unclejohnny
2 posts

i hope Adrianna does not die, for some reason i keep saying her and ravid as agreit couple.

Posted at
unclejohnny
2 posts

i ment navid

Posted at
jackie lynn

the new student is in she's the man also

hope that helps

Posted at
Sophie T.

I know!!! why isn't there an episode next week?? I can't find previews anywhere...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.