big_gilly_fan

too bad we cant have it!!!!! damn!!!!! am really rooting for them!!! gahh the season finale was bad i dint like it at all!!! i just like ivy scen e!!!! lol can u blame me?? she shuold definitely come back!!!!!!! and hope get back with liam!!!!! 

Posted at
chloe

i said BRING BACK LIVY (LIAM AND IVY) FOR THEY ARE THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME WATCH THIS LAME SHOW!  seriously!!!! can u look at the story line now!!! they lost it! they go back to a very whinny show! thye have improvement till episode 16 but after that they lost it again! when are they going to learn?!!! gahhhhh   

LIVY LIVY LIVY!

Posted at
GREEB

LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME TO RECONCILE!  LIAM BAD ASS SAY SORRY TO ROCKER IVY! LOL SOUNDS LAME HAHA BUT LOVE THIS TWO!

Posted at
Miss. Van der Woodsen
348 posts
Miss-van-der-woodsen

I love Ivy and Liam! 

Posted at
LUX

I SAID BRING TEAM LIVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ANNIE WHO????? LOL 

BRING BACK THE TWO BAD ASS BEST FRIEND / LOVERS~!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AND THIS TIME THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted at
Sumi
1 posts

I miss them too!! It sucks that Ivy and Dixon are together. I think it's kind of weird!! And even though Liam and Ivy cant be a couple, how about their friendship?! It just suddenly disappears in the show, the surf team too. I miss Liam and Ivy's interaction. They bring chemistry!!

Posted at
LUX

@sumi - i know right?!!!!! them two ... they bring real friendship!!!!!!!!!!! gahhh we need to see a reunion of this two!!!!!!!!!! liam stop being an ass and apologize to ivy!!!!!!!!! this show is boring without u two!  LIVY!!!!!!! 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.