who do you think it is?:)

Posted at
19 posts

Raj and Marla will die, and Adrianna might kill herself.

Posted at

marla's died, but aparently a girl dies in naomi's arms. and she says something like 'do you know what its like to have somone that close to you die in your arms?'

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I thought Maybe Max since he's leaving and all, but considering he is going to MIT, it's not.

I can't think of who it might be. Maybe it's not Naomi after all? Maybe that line is possible, but not on Naomi's script? It could be on Ivy's?

Adrianna could die, but I think they would have announced her exit with the actors who play Debbie and Ryan. Either way, there are TWO episodes left. We'll all find out then. :)

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

I don't want Max to go - he and Naomi made such a cute couple :) But I'm not sure who will die, and I find it a bit unlikely that the person will die in Naomi's arms. Maybe it is Marla. I mean, maybe at the end of the episode she wasn't dead yet and Annie calls the paramedics but they don't get there on time and Marla dies in Annie's arms. Lol I just have no idea.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I think the obvious would be Raj. But as Jen is back, I'm seeing her get angry and try to kill both Debbie and Ryan. I could totally see Max and Naomi taking care of the baby. And naomi not being pregnant.

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

Jen going all crazy would be wild. But also so sad for Annie and Dixon to have their mother murdered. So, I'd rather have Raj die. btw @Juliette glad to see another Dair fan :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad