britney

naomi does get raped by mr cannon, cos he thinks she likes him because she thought he wanted to in the first place, i hope mr cannon like gets found out, or i hope he doesnt actually end up raping her.

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

I think she's going to get raped, although I kind of like the rape storyline. I think it will change Naomi.

Posted at
Kate

i think that Ryan won't remember what he saw that night, because he was drunk.

but maybe for example Annie will believe Naomi, i hope that Liam will also believe Naomi and kick Cannon's ass. ;p

Posted at
tyluv3

i like the story line maybe naomie will be able to talk to ryan about it and he will help her get over it and get rid ofthat guy. i also think it would be a good way for jen to see how much of a good man ryan is

Posted at
Melissa

Well but do you remember ryan was drunk outside and he saw him in he window, but its true now no one will belive her, i tink that she's loosing control of her life with so many things happening to herall at once. I do really fee sorry for her, and it wasnt a complete lie, he did ask her if she was suggesting to sleep with her just because she said she would do anything. i think he had all this thing planned out :o i dont think it will happen but i hope mr ryan goes inside the school ad 'saves' her. Bottom line he's an idiot!

Posted at
Melissa

**Oh also i forgot to say, i think naomi might kill herself you know its just a bit obvious, in the way her character is heading anyway -.-

Well but do you remember ryan was drunk outside and he saw him in he window, but its true now no one will belive her, i tink that she's loosing control of her life with so many things happening to herall at once. I do really fee sorry for her, and it wasnt a complete lie, he did ask her if she was suggesting to sleep with her just because she said she would do anything. i think he had all this thing planned out :o i dont think it will happen but i hope mr ryan goes inside the school ad 'saves' her. Bottom line he's an idiot!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad