3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Was soooo funny! I loved it! Naomi and Max were cute

Silver and Adrianna were hilarious

Annie and Lima were sweet

Teddy and his old roomate were hot

Ivy was the only one with a deeper storyline, even if the part when she tries to buy pot was sort of funny.

Posted at

yeah, 90210 is better than gossip girl at the moment, which is a surprise.

even though i don't ship annie/liam, liam is so sweet to her, it's adorable. and he's adorable <3

Posted at

I loved last nights episode. Actually the past two episodes ( 17 and 18) have been amazing, and much better than a huge majority of this season of Gossip Girl.

i loved lannie, and ita silver vs. Adrianna was so entertaining and funny to watch! And Naomi making up excuses to hook up with Max hahahaha.

Posted at

ita lola, 90210's much better than gossip girl as of now.

but i have high hopes for gossip girl, with the fight for blair thing

and yeah the silver vs. adrianna thing was awesome! adrianna's like legit crazy, especially with her swapping silver's bipolar meds

Posted at

ugh why is my font so small?

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

Since the second season of 90210 I loved it more than Gossip Girl!!! Max and Naomi are funny, I'm excited when it comes out that they're dating!!! I agree Liam and Annie are adorable! But Adrianna really annoys me! I really thought she would forgive Silver and now changing the pills! But the pills looked totally different, Silver would be stupid if she wouldn't reconize it!

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

I actually think Gossip Girl is better than 90210 now, but normally I prefer 90210. Maybe it is because the show releases too many spoilers (like Teddy coming out), so what happens is predictable. But I want to see more of the Adrianna-Silver fight! Adrianna is really reaching to point of no redemption, especially if something really bad happens to Silver because of the pills. That was one of the best parts of the episode, besides the Naomi-Max scenes. Naomi is by far my favorite character, so if the pregnancy story is really truth, it better not be her!

Posted at

somehow i'm always more excited for gossip girl than 90210, although 90210's better than gossip girl right now..

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

If Naomi gets pregnant I hope that she doesn't end like her sister Jen!

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I do think it's better than GG right now. GG has too much drama going on at once....You know what I think, I think that the group getting away was  something nice to see. I like it when in tv show the group is together on vacation, it brings out a lot of the characters personalities. Plus going on vacation is always FUN FUN FUN!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad