19 posts

I loved 3x01-3x04.

For the most part, I despised 3x05 - 3x17

With 3x18, this show has made a big comeback. I cannot wait to see what 3x19-3x22 have in store, especially for Adrianna. Unlike practically everyone else who watches this show, I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE.

Posted at

i don't want her to die either

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I don't want anybody to die...

Posted at

I have really been loving 3x18 and 3x19, GREAT episodes, and I cant wait til next week! This is the first time I have ever been this excited for 90210, it has been getting really good!

Posted at

where was adrianna this week?

and i loved how 90210 didn't make it cliche and naomi make them win the academic invitational.

and what's with marla templeton? such a dodgy character.

but 90210 is really good rn!

Posted at

*and i loved how 90210 didn't make naomi win the academic invitational for west bev. that would've been so cliche.

that prevous sentence was terribly written lol

Posted at

and i loved how 90210 didn't make naomi win the academic invitational for west bev. that would've been so cliche.I know! I was completely expecting Naomi to know the final answer, thus making them win, but I was really surprised ( and happy ) that the writers didn't do that! This second half of the season is really picking up. Episodes 17-19 have been amazing.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

that prevous sentence was terribly written lol

Hum...hum...

Posted at
jen_55
24 posts

I watched that episode last night using my laptop via tvhod.com and it was one of their best episode. I hope the upcoming episode will still have the same intensity.

Posted at
tramaze

"where was adrianna this week?"

um did we watch the same episode??? she had a half scene at silver's place.... hehe 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad