19 posts

I loved 3x01-3x04.

For the most part, I despised 3x05 - 3x17

With 3x18, this show has made a big comeback. I cannot wait to see what 3x19-3x22 have in store, especially for Adrianna. Unlike practically everyone else who watches this show, I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE.

Posted at

i don't want her to die either

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I don't want anybody to die...

Posted at

I have really been loving 3x18 and 3x19, GREAT episodes, and I cant wait til next week! This is the first time I have ever been this excited for 90210, it has been getting really good!

Posted at

where was adrianna this week?

and i loved how 90210 didn't make it cliche and naomi make them win the academic invitational.

and what's with marla templeton? such a dodgy character.

but 90210 is really good rn!

Posted at

*and i loved how 90210 didn't make naomi win the academic invitational for west bev. that would've been so cliche.

that prevous sentence was terribly written lol

Posted at

and i loved how 90210 didn't make naomi win the academic invitational for west bev. that would've been so cliche.I know! I was completely expecting Naomi to know the final answer, thus making them win, but I was really surprised ( and happy ) that the writers didn't do that! This second half of the season is really picking up. Episodes 17-19 have been amazing.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

that prevous sentence was terribly written lol

Hum...hum...

Posted at
jen_55
24 posts

I watched that episode last night using my laptop via tvhod.com and it was one of their best episode. I hope the upcoming episode will still have the same intensity.

Posted at
tramaze

"where was adrianna this week?"

um did we watch the same episode??? she had a half scene at silver's place.... hehe 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.