422 posts
Myidolblair

Naomi! Annie is such a bitch if she does this to Naomi again. It just shows how great of a friend she really is.

Posted at
Ali

Liam and Annie are perfect for each other,

they listen to each other, they have chemistry..

all noami and liam ever had was sex, lies & nothing else.

and naOmi is selfish altough its sad what happend to her in the season finale

but still she screwed it up herself with liam.

love lannie! 

Posted at
Hana
29 posts

Naomi!

I don't like how Annie always ends up with Naomi's ex'!

Posted at
zin

Naomi, always. i hate Annie. i'd rather see Liam/Ivy than Liam/annie. Why the writer makes Naomi that miserable >"< breakup, raped ??? 

Posted at
Caranissa

DEFINITELY NAOMIII!!!! I mean like, i know that liam and naomi weren't getting so well this season, totally unlike season 1. But i SERIOUSLY think that they are still perfect for each other, cause they LOVE EACH OTHEERRR!! SCREW ANNIE!!!!!!

Posted at
hayley

ANNIE AND LIAM !!!!! X

Posted at
ilovemilktea

Liam and Annie definitely!!!!!! Liam and Naomi are so boring together, and I'm happy they broke up! I don't want them to get back together. Liam and Annie on season 3!!!! I'm excited!!!!!!!! =) they are developing a quite deep friendship <3

Posted at
massie

NAOMIIIIIIIIII!!!!! <3 ... Their relationship is soo much more interesting because of their personalities and lets face it, annie is just plain boring... i dont hate her but liam's character in a relationship with her would become boring too... and naomi and liam have something that annie and liam dont have and thats CHEMISTRY ... and i dont mean the frindship kinda chemistry cuz they obviously have that but i mean they  are not drawn to each other, they lack passion... i dunno... i just think they are EPIC!!...

they are like the chuck and blair of 90210!!!

Posted at
maica angelle

liam and annie have much chemistry! they look good together. with naomi and liam, it is more of sex...

Posted at
nanou31
2 posts

Naomi of course ! Liam and Naomi has so chemistry between them! There is only the sexual attraction there is everything between them!They are perfect for each other !Annie finds you another guy!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad