2537 posts
Meeny

NAOMI IS FUCKING UGLY TOO OLD TROUBLE MAKER BITCH!

LIAM AND ANNIE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naomi need to go DIAF ASAP! kthxbai.

Posted at
Nikola

Liam and Annie! <333

They are cute

kocham ich <3 słodko razem wyglądają, serio <3

I <3 Liam ;**

poland.

Posted at

naomi and liam.. annnie annoys me and she just has to find someone else than one of naomi's ex boyfriend she dated Ethan and they were so bad together...... and ethan was so not serious.. first he was into Naomi then Annie.. then the girl from the accident then all of a sudden he is all over silver.. man he is so not cool.. happy he left the show...cause .. i don't know maybe after that he would start to like Aide

Posted at

i don't want neither because Liam and Naomi.. come on they were okay before the whole dating thing,they truly don't have anything to talk about.. she is always talking about her problems and never listens to him and he on the other hand doesn't seem to care so much...  Annie and Liam-God no!!! Just because She listened to Liam doesn't mean they have to be together and be a couple,Liam should know better and Annie should just....... stop being stupid and get someone else to like.... if she wants to have friends i mean. And I don't like her since the start of the show,she is just.. boring and she is.. i don't know i don't like her..Naomi is hot and sexy but she is not really pretty.... if you know what i mean.My fav character in the show is Adrianna,she is strong ,beautiful and even though she had a drug problem and had a baby she is still strong and she has Navid she is really nice,,,she made some bad choices,it's true,but it wasn't her fault.. it was her mother for pushing her glad she got that after her child almost died... the others annoy me from time to time: Dixon-Spoiled and annoying with his crab.. he is no cool. Annie-i already said .. Naomi-too,Liam-Hot but not really knowing what he wants or who.. Annie's mom-she is .. ok but she is just the mom.. give her something more,Harry-I hate him!!! he is not  cool and he is like he doesn't care for his own kids.... just he grounds them and tells them what not to do... he is... not like Sandy from the Oc, or Rufus from GG.. he is not a good parent.Silver-She is cool but sometime can be really stupid

Posted at
MissAtafina
1 posts

NAOMI AND LIAM..PERIOD.

Posted at
x0x0- BL
3 posts

NAOMI IS FUCKING UGLY TOO OLD TROUBLE MAKER BITCH!

LIAM AND ANNIE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut it you fucking b**** !!!!!!!!!!!!! go suck up to annie she is annoying , u are just jealous of naomi thats y u lhate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
Briana

I honestly think Liam and Annie should be together because they are there for each other and Naomi all she cares about is herself and she always lies to Liam so I am going to say Liam and Annie

Posted at
sarah

nioma is the 1 for liam people annier sucks

Posted at
Catherine. //.♥
5179 posts
Endgame3

All through season 1 and 2 I was a Liam and Naomi shipper, I loved their scenes and when they got back together in 2x12 and had their kiss that was one of my favourite scenes between them. But in season 3 things changed when they were in a relationship Naomi lied just to get what she wanted. She never cared about Liam only herself and never was a good girlfriends and saw when Liam was upset. This is why last season I shipped Liam and Annie, they care for each other and have more things in common, they listen to each other get each other as well. And that's why next season i'll most likely ship Liam and Annie because they make more sense together. But if Naomi does change next season and stops being so selfish and cares about others then I might consider being a Naomi and Liam shipper again.

Posted at
katy

Serena and Nate, totally agree

I actually dont want Naomi and Liam to get together again, because I dont think Liam deserves Naomi anymore

But I hate Liam Annie so much !

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad