twanz

i dont liek the idea... the writer hasnt hinted towards them.. why do ppl insist on tryin to take naomi's guys and pair them wit annie an say they look cute together... so wa u sayin is da naomi guys look good wit annie an everybody else boyfren good wit them an naomi by she self?..remember it was ade an navid annie and ethan an silver an dixon naomi had noone so they put him in there to occupy her... everyone needed someone now the one person they giv her u wanna take away bcs u think they look cute together?

Posted at
alex

liam and ivy!!!! best couple ever

Posted at
RaYa

i think annie and liam r gr8 2gether ...... i luv good grl / bad boy thing

the look sooooo cute

i hate naomi.... she is a bitch .. >> naomi and ozzie were so gr8 2gether i dnt understand y he is not on the show anymore

Posted at
tati

Liam and Naomi!!! best couple hands down!!!

Posted at
Mia

definitely Naomi and Liam...they are both HOT and have great chemistry..Annie is cute (not hot or anything) and I find her rather annoying...she would bore Liam..he needs someone like Naomi sassy!!!!!

Posted at
GUESS ME

duh none of them!!!! liam and ivy!!!!! that the way it should be!!!!

Posted at
Joax

LIAM AND IVY ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! =D

Posted at
Astrid

Liam likes girls who are a little more mature then Annie. I feel like she's to much of a little girl for Liam. And from the very first epi. it was clear that Liam was a worldly and mature dude, so obviously he would go for Naomi. Annie is not his type, and to all those Ivy fan out there, neither is Ivy. They are both way to wholesome and nice for Liam. And yes, Liam has a typee, he likes his girls with witt that matches his. He like sexy, suacy attitudes, crazy gourgous come hither looks and green eyes. In other world, NAOMI! You people are fooling yourselves if you honestly can't see how Liam is smitten with Naomi. The girl has his heart, she has that poor boy lovestoned. Don't you see how he goes all ga ga puppy dog eyed when ever she's near him. Liam is sooo..... taken.

I would how ever like to see Annie/Navid (since Ade is going to be with Gia, which is a-okay with me. The show was lacking in the gay community. So I support it.)

Ivy/Dixon (that's the real reson why they brought her on the show. She'll get over Liam, she liked Liam. But she wasn't in love with him. Besides Liomi is at the verg of falling in love with eachother. That much is obvious.)

and well I don't really care for this SL but yeah Silver/Teddy (Oh yeah, it's gonna happpen)

So I ship 90210's OTP and endgame couple Liam&Naomi

Then; Ade/Gia, Navid/Annie, Ivy/Dixon, Silver/Teddy. These here can change however they want, so long as they don't screw with Liomi i'm good.

Posted at
agape

dude wut r u talking abt??? ivy dixion?! errr not good ........... tsk tsk wut ru thinking altho i heard abt this . hope it wont happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean come on ,,,,,,,,,,,, if she cant be with liam then let teddy or navid take the place .. dont u think guys??!

Posted at
Astrid

Agaspe, I don't really care who she ends up with. So long as she get's over Liam and stops trying to win him over I'm good. To be honest, I don't really care what happens to Ivy, I don't hate her. But I don't like her either. I'd rather she be gay really. That way we can have a vey interesting love triangle between Ade, Ivy, and Gia. The whole two guys and a girl love triangle or two girls and a guy triangle is BORING! But and all girl triangle, now theres something you only see on The L Word, and it's much, much hotter.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.