858 posts
Blabla

lol all for annie&liam, only reason why I watch this show.

they got a bigger fanbase anyway :P

Posted at
sacha

Liam & Naomi of course !!

Posted at
Cydonia

Liam and Annie of course!

Such a chemistry ;)

Posted at
007 lie to me
3 posts

yes

Posted at
Juliette

Liam and Naomi have so much more chemistry !!!!!!

Posted at
Ooo
Liam has to be with Naomi. Annie is boring and kinda ugly she makes a better couple with Jasper they just deserve eachother or became a lesbian she could date Gia as well
Posted at
Iol
Annie is a slut, she is always trying to take everyone's attention and she started trying something happened with Liam before he actually split with Naomi. Shes weird and ugly. Naomi is way much more hotter and prettier than her and suits Liam better. LIOMI 4EVER Annie needs to get a life and stop taking Naomi's boys, seriously she's a bitch I hate her and its kinda impossible that boys like her better than Naomi its surrealistic and stupid
Posted at
Mel

Liam and Naomi forever !!!! 

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

Liam and Annie!!!

Naomi is too girly... remember that hiking scene with her, Liam and Ivy in season 2!

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
Annie did not try to still Liam from Naomi, she actually didn't want to be with Liam without Naomi's permission. And plus Liam and Naomi are done. He's so in love with Annie that he was willing to change himself for her. That is so cute!!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad