Memei

I really want Liam and Annie to hook up. From the first time they interacted. 

Posted at
Nat

Yeah me too I think Liam and Annie would be way better together. I honestly haven't a clue why Liam would be interested in someone like Naomi.

Posted at
sara

liam with ivy i preffer

Posted at
Jenny

I would so love to Annie and Liam get together as there was that episode during season 1 where he asked Annie out but she is said no so I really think that Liam does actually fancy Annie so I really think they will get together.

Posted at

i prefer naomi and liam....she's sexy and his hot....annie's kind of a biatch

Posted at
Tracy

Liam and Naomi all the way.. Liam and Annie isn't cute and theyn will probably break up for the same reason that Ethan and her broke up it is like a circle that never end and the same mistake are made, there is no need for that to be seen or to be watched it would be BORING IN OTHER WORDS LIKE THE SCENE OF ETHSN AND ETHAN WERE... So there is no reason for Annie and Liam to happen or to be wished so it is Liam and Naomi and no one else

Posted at
Penelope

I would love to see annie and liam together just to see how they work out. I have always liked Annie more than Naomi. Naomi is too full of herself for me too like, no offense to those who like her.

Posted at
angie

omg im so excited i hope the rumors are true about annie and liam they look so good toether and have really good chemistry

Posted at
iliana

LIAM AND NAOMI!

Posted at
shasel

STOP sating bad things about annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are super cute together. they have alot of chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.