S

I don't have a problem with Annie she just doesn't fit to Liam.

I love how Naomi is not all nice and lovely. I mean look at how everything is so screwed up with her family.  She needs someone to believe in her and support her - that is supposed to be Liam.

I really liked Annie in S01 but somehow she turned out to be soooo lame. She used to be such a strong character but now she is just boring. Getting together with Liam would not be a + either because of she'd be dating again one of Naomis Ex's.

Posted at
chair4ever13
425 posts
Chair4ever13

ANNIE AND LIAM!

Posted at
AoX

who cares its just a stupid show! get a life

Posted at
krazzy101
1 posts

liam and naomi r so much better than liam and annie..annie is so freakin borin atleast with naomi its some kind of excitement in that realtionship.

Posted at

Well i first loved Noamie and Liam but they are so boring right now

I kinda like the akwardness between Annie and Liam so maybe yeah

Posted at
15306 posts
Peace

Naomie and Liam !!

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

Yeah... at first I was totally for Liam + Naomi, but now??

It's like they've lost all spark now that they're together! >:(

I was worried that something like this was going to happen too, but I figured they would have made it work like Chuck && Blair on Gossip Girl.

Their storylines just suck guys, hate to break it. I know the writers have really tried to get them to have this suddenly really great [better] chemistry, but I just don't feel it. Maybe its Annalynne && actually being in relationships on the show..? I remember she was pretty boring with Ethan too.. I don't know.

I'll admit that Liam && Annie have great chemistry, & they even have more things in common than Naomi and him..

To put them together would be bad though. Putting them together would just be another repeat of the first season with Ethan.. && they better not even have a stupid twist where Naomi suddenly becomes ok with them together that way her friendship with Annie isn't ruined. That would be bullsh** and everyone knows it.

So please, writers, listen to all of us who want to salvage your show && DON'T put Liam & Annie together. Make things work with Naomi or cut them - no Lannie though.

Posted at
Meme

I like Annie with Liam but if that leads to Naomi and Annie fighting again, then no. It has been done in Season 1 with Ethan already. The only way I see Annie and Liam together with Naomi being ok is if she is the one to break up with Liam and find another guy.

Posted at

honestly annie and liam felt so forced to me i mean just last ep he told naomi he loves her now he doesnt now he wants annie wtf idk liam is a dick if he cheats on naomi again and naomi and annie just got there friendship back

Posted at
Liz

Liam/Naomi. Liam/Annie make me want to break things, and Annie needs to start trying to find a boyfriend that - here's a wild idea - ISN'T Naomi's.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad