199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "Love Me or Leave Me" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
mickelle

hii what up

all you 90210 lovers

Posted at
250 posts
90210mandie

At first I found Adrianna's problems annoying, but I felt for her a little more in this episode. I think Navid will come around, he cares about her WAAAY too much.

Posted at
tyluv3
2 posts
i feel so sad 4 her, i hope dem 2 get 2gether, i cant stand them 2 apart, they gonna get back 2 gether wen she have da baby, or i think she will have a miscarriage
Posted at
cassie

hey,what exactly Silver said after annie and ethan went away in the beggining?I mean that part when she said something about snuckams (spell?) and another word i guess was from the letter p but i couldn't uniderstand it right

Posted at
emily

I hope Navid and Adrianna gets back together soon. I already don't like the new cast (Nika).

Posted at
chasav

Hi ! 'Cant find the song i heard on this episode when navid dumps ade, and when silver walks and talks with her boyfriend in the school.

It's not in the list of the site.

Posted at
chasav

Hi ! 'Cant find the song i heard on this episode when navid dumps ade, and when silver walks and talks with her boyfriend in the school.

It's not in the list of the site.

Posted at
fdhdhd

yea.....da song in de end??i want it toooo....

Posted at
MiMi
2 posts
tabitha is HILARIOUS!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.