djbee100
2 posts

can I just say that this oscar guy is a douch. Dixon and Ivy are actually a good couple, (the best in the show) and this guy is trying to destroy it. then the guy is sleeping with ivy's mom to top it off. it just kinda seems like a famliar storyline from last season. anyone remember when teddy first came on the show. he was successful in breaking up navid and ade. just hope the same doesnt happen to dixon and ivy. srry just had to rant after seeing tonight's episode

Posted at
big_gilly_fan

i think his fine,,, he gavr a lil spice on the show :) i love ivy! and i think ivy can do so much better :) still love if she hook up again with liam :) 

Posted at
Janelle
Lets not forget that Teddy also broke up Silver and Dixon. THE FIRST EPISODE of season two. But i dont really like Oscar hes too shady. I dont like him.
Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

^ I love Silver & Dixon, they will always be the best couple.

Posted at
Janelle
The will always be my favorite.
Posted at
Nicole Francesca
2 posts

Yeah Oscar is a Douch but Don't Forget it's al about Revenge.

Remember the picture he showed in a bar to a waiter  with Ivy's mom and his Fatherand he said About her that's the bitch that destroyed his life...;)

Posted at
Janelle
Then why doesnt he take it out on ivys mom then? I dont see why he just has to destroy Ivy & Dixon's relationship.
Posted at
jeffromaus
1 posts
Jeffromaus

i think 90210 needs a dude like oscar, besides i like his character, bad scheming guys always have a soft side when they are series regulars

and as we should know naomi and oscar may ahve a thing soon!

Posted at
Janelle
Well at least Dixon and Ivy are back together next week. I wonder where Oscar will live since he was kicked out of Laurel's house. And when is Ivy gonna tell Dixon that she slept with Oscar? These are questions that i need to know. And soon!
Posted at

Does anyone know how long Oscar's going to stay for?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.