alex

IVY IS THE BEST

Posted at
anne

ade is to liam, are two social misfits, would call them two together would be drama and rebellion together jajaja

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

i still think the perfect couples are: Silver/Dixon, Ade/Navid, Naomi/Liam plain and Simple.

Posted at
scrum

defintly naomi yes ivy is a cool person but ppl you have to admit that they have good chemistry and they really diserve a seconde chance agree ???

Posted at
Jess

I think annie would be better  than naomi. ivy is fine

Posted at
linh

LIAM+NAOMI=FOREVER

They belong together the same way Kelly and Dylan did.

Posted at
Linz

Liam belongs with Naomi, those two have a lot of chemistry, just love watching them together ! :D  And GO SILVER AND TEDDY !

Posted at
Tati

Naomi all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted at
iHeartBassMin

NAOMI!I really don't like Ivy. I really don't like her attitude like "oooh dude! Yo man!" like.. CUT THE CRAP!!!Liam, wake up! Naomi is right there! She wants you!

If they wont let them be together, there's no way I'm gonna keep continue wathcing 90210.

It's like Chuck and Blair. No Chair. No Gossip GirlNo Niam? No 90210!

Posted at
Kazz

Naomi and Liam do not belong together.  Naomi Clark only cares about herself.   Liam should be with either Ivy or Annie.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad