118 posts
Kelabelle

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

...They look like they could be really good friends for each other..

Posted at
bethhhhhhhh:)

URGG! i hate them two together! Liam should be with Naomi! :)

Posted at
hannah

OMG...

it was liam who ran over jaspers uncle ive got a feeling after seeing the last picture of annie...AHHHH!!

Posted at
Samara

I just can´t believe that Annie is doing this to Naomi again...

first it was Ethan, now Liam...come on!

Liam and Naomi belong together...

Posted at
sereenateeeeeeee
13 posts
Sereenateeeeeeee3

Liam and Annie are cute.

"just can´t believe that Annie is doing this to Naomi again..."

SERIOUSLY? Liam couldnt have the decency to say er noo i have a girlfriend??

lmao at the double standard of the girl always being at fault.

Posted at
S

SERIOUSLY? Liam couldnt have the decency to say er noo i have a girlfriend??

lmao at the double standard of the girl always being at fault.

Yeah I think so, too. Ever since Liam and Naomi first met I've been shippin for the two as a couple. Whatever drives Liam to prefer Annie, Naomi should just get her pride back and tell him to f*ck off. As if he didn't have done mistakes such as sleeping with Na's Sister and treating her like crap at the beginning.

Naomi will get another one. She doesn't need Liam and neither does she need Annie. She will recover!

Posted at
L

Liam and Naomi are so meant to be together <3.. I find Liam and Annie sort of awkward.. It seems so dumb that Naomi forgave Liam about the Jen thing, but when she tells the Mr Cannon lie, all of a sudden he isn't in love with her anymore and likes Annie more?? Liomi 4ever =)

Posted at
kari

I used to be a Liomi fan, now I'm just a Naomi fan. She deserves better than Liam. He can't even own up and tell her how he feels; instead he's dragging it out, acting like everything's okay when he's having an emotional affair with St. Annie. I think the fact that it's an emotional thing right now is worse than him physically cheating. Screw Liam, and screw the writers if they make Annie and Naomi bffers after Annie and Liam hook up (which you know they will).

Posted at
kari

One more thing... WHY can't there be a stable couple that isn't terrible (lookin at you Silver and Teddy)?? I'm hesitant to even root for anyone because it's like they're just gonna break up the next episode.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad