emmalovestv

I LOVE LIOMI

i hate annie soooo much she looks so annoying in that red dress- like shes trying to be naomi but not succeeding

Posted at
G

i really like annie and liam together. naomi is ignoring liam. he's been trying to talk to her about whats goin on with him and she ignores him. if annie and liam do get together because they confide in each other then naomi only has herself to blame. she may be dealing with stuff but most it she has brought on herself. she is a drama queen. i want liam and annie together. they r so cute together. 

Posted at
118 posts
Kelabelle

G

i really like annie and liam together. naomi is ignoring liam. he's been trying to talk to her about whats goin on with him and she ignores him. if annie and liam do get together because they confide in each other then naomi only has herself to blame. she may be dealing with stuff but most it she has brought on herself. she is a drama queen. i want liam and annie together. they r so cute together. 

AMEN. Exactly, it's Naomi's own fault that this has happened.

Posted at
mahesh

I want them to be be together i love Annie, not so much this season obv, i just really dont want to see Naomi be a bitch to her again, its kinda been done and how much more can Naomi do to Annie? come on hasnt Annie been depressed long enough?

Posted at
1 posts

Oh my eff God, Liam is supposed to be with Naomi. They're perfect! They've passed lots bumpy road through this. Annie is def a man stealer yet backstabber. Please, bring LIOMI back!

Annie, please go to hell you, b##ch!

Posted at
Lily
15 posts
Lily

I like Annie/Liam together. It makes more sense then Naomi/Liam. But the only problem is that they are probably going to drag out another whole season of Annie being the loner and Naomi hating her again. They need new ideas.

Posted at
A

I like Annie. I'm an Annie's fan.

I read all the comments and I think that if Naomi and Liam breaks up, it's a Naomi fault. She's ignoring him, and talking about her troubles all the time, and she doesn't hear Liam's troubles. For this, Liam turns to Annie. At the end, Annie and Naomi aren't friends yet. They talk, but nothing more else. I don't think that this are be friends. If we think, the awfull Annie's year is a Naomi's thing.

In the other hand I think that Liomi, was fisically, not seriuosly love. Love is...another thing. I love LANNIE. I hope they during in love a lot of time!! And Naomi doesn't kill Annie for this.

PS: In the scene of the fountain, Annie says to Liam: You should be with Naomi. She doesn't have another trouble wit Naomi, and ruin more her life.

PS2: sorry for my bad english!!

Posted at
gabby

I really hate annie she is annoying and whinny.i love liam and naomi season 1 but this season not so much.but if liam has to have a thing with annie to realize he belongs with naomi then whatever.

Posted at
CJ

Is it just me or is Naomi extremely annoying this season. Me and my boyfriend watch this show every week and we both are like anti-namoi. she is extremely self-centered and all she talks about is herself. As other people are saying if she and Liam break up it is completely her fault. He turns to Annie because he can talk to her, he was there when she found out about her parents and there working on a project together its not like they are just hanging out they kind of need to. I like how they are bringing them together, you need to be friends first and then date. Naomi and Liam it was all about lust, and physical attraction. With Annie and Liam it will be more about a solid friendship. Also it is kind of like double jeopardy, Naomi cant get too pissed at Annie I mean she already alienated her and completely shut her out when Annie did nothing, so technically Annie has a right to do this. Anyways those are just my thoughts.

Posted at
cazza78
4 posts

Annie and Liam test out the waters with his new boat, where they share their darkest secrets. Little do they know that someone is nearby and decides to share an explosive flame of gasoline with Liam's boat. Liam finally tells Naomi their relationship isn't working, leaving her more alone than ever. After a late-night dance, Naomi turns to a teacher for help to drive her home, but he ultimately helps himself to her in the worst way possible. Meanwhile, Adrianna is offered the opportunity of a lifetime of a recording deal, but is torn about which direction to take after Navid confesses his true  feelings for her. Teddy discovers that Spence tried to bribe Silver and takes it upon himself to seek revenge in a most confrontational way. Ryan is delivered some mind-blowing news about his past with Jen when a mysterious package arrives on his doorstep, causing him to head down a disastrous path. Dixon and Ivy's summer vacation plans in Australia comes to a screechinconfesses to kissing Silver, and Ivy ends what romance she has with him. Elsewhere, Harry and Debbie face a major hurdle in their marriage when Debbie learns Dixon's secrets and that Harry covered for him. Also in a final off-the-wall twist, it is revealed that in Annie's hit-and-run accident, Jasper's uncle was already near-death on the road when Annie ran him over. It turns out that someone else ran over Jasper's uncle... someone we never suspected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90210_(season_2)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.