cazza78
4 posts

Sorry forgot to say this info is from episode 22 " Confessions" and is the season finale.

Sounds good, can't wait to see what happens

Posted at
honeygirl

i want liam to be naomi!!! first, because i really dont care for annie but i do like naomi although she is selfcentered and slightly narcissistic but thats part of her charm! and second, for purely selfish reasons: as others said before naomis and liams relationship is very physical meanining you see matt lanter making out with someone and taking his shirt off- with annie? id ont think so, hed be too afraid to break her!

and is it completely weird that i really enjoyed the jasper storyline with annie being a loner? it added so much more sides to 90210, a series that has only shown the life of the popular kids, as if on this school were no others (not that im complaining, thats what i love about shows like 90210!)

Posted at
katy

I just dont get the ponit in dragging a story of Liam in love with Naomi, and wanting to get her back if he was just gonna ditch her that soon.... and for Annie (eeww) 

I want a happy couple that lasts  in this show!! how is that not possible?? (and well... yeah, Naomi&Liam used to be my favorite)

It's like you can get happy for any development between a couple, because you know next week its gonna be over... (in my case...with Annie in the middle)

ZzzzZZZ 

Posted at
Kim

OMG Maybe it's Jasper who killed his uncle before Annie drove him over! That's someone we would never suspect because he was all playing the victim maybe he is the one who killed his own uncle!!             Just a tought though!

Posted at
lily

i kinde like annie & liam together. you can see that they really have chemistry and thats what makes them interesting. the only thing im not happy about is that annie & naomi probably gonna fight again. lets hope they wont and i hope naomi will realize how dumb she has been acting and being the drama queen all the time and not even being there for liam cus she's pushing liam to annie. so i think naomi is the blame and people need to stop blaming annie. annie has had a hard time and she deserve a guy in her life who will be there for her and support her and you can see that liam is that guy for annie. :)

and i hope jasper will be out of the picture. it looks like he's obsessed with annie. thats creepy :|

Posted at
katy

stop blaming annie. annie has had a hard time and she deserve a guy in her life who will be there for her and support her

I have to disagree...Annie has had a hard time...because she ran over someone... after being a bitch to everybody and dating a guy she *did* love for a while (crazy Jasper)

so I dont know if she deserves the happiness of not only stealing, but getting a friends boyfriend.... I dont think that`s acceptable. 

I repeat, i dont dislike Annie but I'm tired of this patter behavior the writers are giving her... stealing Naomis boyfriends.... I think with the whole Ethan thing was enough

Posted at
penelope

i also kind of like annie and liam together, they do have good chemistry and it will be interesting to see what happens between them.

Posted at
tanya

I'm not so into Annie and Liam. I was happy, when Naomi and Liam got back together after all. BUT ever since they were together, Naomi did anything to push Liam away from herself... she was all about herself, her problems etc. He forgave her lying about the teacher, because he loved her and because ANNIE asked him for. But Naomi kept being a bitch to him, not listening, when he was trying to communicate, though back then she was always complaing about him not opening up to her. Then SHE SWEARS to him to be more caring - the next day she lies to him on the phone, she was ill, just to get rid of him and his problems AGAIN for the moment. There's no wonder, that he searches for someone else who would actually listen to him, somebody who does care about his feelings - so it happened to be Annie!

But don't be too sure, that Annie would hookup with him in the end... I'm not sure at all. I think/hope she has her lessons learned last year and won't do the same mistakes (including stealing BF's boyfriends) again. Just wait till the finale... And if she does, then there's nothing you can do about it, except of not watching season 3 when it airs ;)

Posted at
Michelle

Hello do we all watch the same programme naomi is so self indulged and liam's not he's more like annie which is why they fit better together i've been waiting since last season for them to get together liam and naomi so don't fit together. As for who killed the uncle, not liam.

Posted at

i hate liam so much now and annie just when i started to like her again she has to be a bad friend to naomi again what a bitch and liam omg so they alredy showed him dumping naomi and you know he likes annie so you know that the writers are gonna mak them a couple it just makes me sick just when naomi and annie start to be friends again she does the same shit god its rlly annoying

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad