Janelle
I freaking Love Silver and Dixon. I'm still counting down the days til they get back together:)
Posted at
20 posts
Sixonfanatic

Well I'm a tadd bit late on seasons(currently in season 3) but I've loved Dixon and Silver together since the start of the show. The only reason I truly watch it anymore is just to see if they ever get back together. But it turns out that even in season 4 they aren't put back together, if anything spread much apart, with Silver dating Navid and Dixon doing drugs and dropping the college option. Seriously, Navid and Silver? That's like putting car oil on your bread and eating it for breakfest, yes both make no sense and make a bad stomach ache. But, we, the Sixton fanatics, always take into account that the show is not even over yet, and when it is maybe, yet hopefully, the writers might put all the couples in their rightful place. As I said I'm only getting in season 3 right now and will get to season 4 soon, but I've read overviews about the seasons and they all sound so twisty and horrible. I don't know the new people that are introduced in the story but my morals stand at such, Silver and Dixon, Navid and Ade, Annie and Liam, Naomi with this new character I hear about and how she has a crush on him or something. Maybe at the end of the show they could show a scene where they all gather at their 2021 graduation anniversery and look back on those clips they made in season 3, and just laugh, except the cheesy speach from Teddy and Naomi's "I just got raped", state. Seriously DIXON AND SILVER 4LIFE, don't worry guys, they are meant to be put back together, any time now, the writers might start sealing that portion off. SIXON4EVA!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad