108 posts
Aries93

Question: Is Trevor Donovan the only cast member being cut from 90210

Ausiello: As of this writing, yes, it’s just him. However, you’d think the show was undergoing a more massive overhaul based on the slew of new recurring characters being introduced in the fall. Among them:

Austin: A charming and hunky cowboy à la Brad Pitt in Thelma & Louise. He’s the son of a country music superstar. As such, he’s wealthy, but not in an obnoxious way.

Holly: Naomi’s super-wealthy, sorority-obsessed archrival at California U.

Jasmeen: Navid’s 18-year-old troublemaking, self-absorbed younger sister.

Gabe: The anti-Liam in that he’s friendly, outgoing and extremely communicative. An upperclassman at CU, Gabe forges an instant connection with Annie — but he may have an ulterior motive.

Jane: A mysterious new love interest for Liam who became a widow at a young age. Think Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

I liked Teddy... but better him than Liam, I'm glad that he's still on the show...

and I'm looking forward to the new characters! I hope that Liam/Annie are back in season 4 despite the new characters!

Posted at
4 posts
Neezd

Gabe = anti-Liam..... Emily = anti-Annie... ouch!

Posted at
4 posts
Neezd

so looks like most of them will be @ CU then..

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I hope they're all at CU. I think it was a ridiculous move to get rid of them all in the first place. Just bring them back already. :p

As for Annie and Liam, I hope they're not broken up. Another silly move there. Why break them up in the finale, over for them to get back together and then split up again? Another deja vu moment for 90210.

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Teddy :(

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.