Nicole

IVY! naomi had her chance. she ruined annie's life, sent her into a frenzy and then annie killed a man. Don't get me wrong naomi is a perfectly bitchy character (who shows compassion for her few friends) but Ivy is such a different character on the show. She's a tomboy a definate new thing to the show. We have a druggie, a bitch, a quirky loner (who made friends), a small town girl...we need a surfing/skateboard chick.

Her crush on Liam was so cute, and she has to deal with her rep of not giving a crap about the girly stuff when she actually does care and deos want to go to the dance with her boyfriend.

Naomi sees a guy she wants a pursues him. Poor Ivy's just left in the dust. I want to see Ivy fight Naomi (and spoilers predict it'll happen). She could so take Noami....then take Liam's heart.

I love them together so much. I only hope Ivy'll get her chance someday soon.

Posted at

def. NAOMI and LIAM....well...naomi's hot....liam's hot...perfect...

Posted at
lia

Duuuuuude.....LOL...TEAM NAOMI!!!!! Ivy is such a boring character!!

Posted at
oeroiwe51699
3 posts

am from cali and u can see alot of girls like ivy! and thats why om on her team hahahaha wuts wrong saying dude?! its better than saying nasty copy line!!!!! lolwww@dvdmsn$com

Posted at
mandy

naomi WTF, there is no competion ! suck it dude !!

Posted at
hello

ivy all the way!!

Posted at
Hope x

NAOMI rocks !!!!!

ivy is a bitch.

Posted at
Aqee

I want Naomi and Liam to get back together so badly before. But now I'm starting to like Ivy. She has a nice personality,

Posted at
Tracy

Team Naomi... Ivy is cool but not for Liam ... Apparently Ivy and dixon might have something going on...

Posted at
kat

TEAM NAOMI!!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad