katty

IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
noemie

naomiii:D!!!

Posted at
NAOMI SUCKS

IVYYYY ! NOT EVEN A COMPETITION

NAOMI SUCKS SO BADLY ! SHES THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE HISTORY OF TV SHOW !

Posted at
katt

It's not even a competition...Naomi. Ivy/Liam DON'T have any chemistry whatsoever. It's more like Ivy gives liam creepy looks when he wishes he was with naomi. Not that i have anything against ivy i just don't like ivy/liam i felt bad for ivy in the last eppy.

Posted at
1302 posts
Mouse

You know, I'm actually torn between these two.

There's Ivy who has a lot in common with Liam, and is basically the female version of him.

But then there's Naomi who is his opposite, which is also attractive, and definitely a girly girl that a guy could pamper and take care of.

Hmm, I think i'll have to watch more of their interactions before I decide, unfortunately.

Posted at
sophie

TEAM NAOMI ALL THE WAY there is no copetition ivy is like i frickin dude and liam needs a girl like naomi in his life they have so much chemistry i mean liam and ivy common mabey as like best buddys or something but thats it i mean common people she anit got sh** on naomi holla

Posted at
iton

Naomi all the way. Ivy is annoying

Posted at
ruthy

TEAM IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
ivyrocks!

r u kidding!!!!!!!!! team IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always will and always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go GILLY 

Posted at
TeamNaomi

Tema Naomi! Liam doesn't need a boy who looks like a girl in his life who reads the "Violent Messiahs"

Naomi and Liam really define: "Opposites Attract"

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.