teamivy

uhhh opposite attract sounds good but without chemistry how can a relationship go on?

liam and naomi docent have any chemistry all!!!!!!!!! lol 

am always on team ivy simple because of her character!!!!!!! shes diff and unique! u can find a thousand of annoying naomi on other show but u cant hardly found someone like ivy!!! 

SO TEAM IVY FOREVER !!!!!!!

Posted at

I always wanted Liam and Naomi to be together at first. But after all the Naomi-thinks-Liam-slept-with-Annie-but-it-turns-out-he-slept-with-Jen-drama and after Ivy came to the show (with this awesome personality and all that) I have to admit I'm starting to love Ivy and Liam together... they have things in common, don't just have sex and you can see how much she likes him, and he likes her to. He just has to get over Naomi, so maybe they have to be together for awhile now... but then its Ivy and Liam time :L

Posted at
come on

ok i have to admitt that liam and naomi didnt have anything at first but if you look in the webclips they look like they do to me so i guess but anyways i love naomi and sure ivy is different but isee them more as best budds not as couple and liam did like her but she was way more into him then he was into her  and in plus i have been waiting for them to get back together for forever and they better screw it up because i have already lost alot of intrest in it already since vampire diaries came out and this show is just something that i watch but if they do do that im watching american idol srry

GO TEAM NAOMI

Posted at
lux

I WILL ALWAYS BE AND ALWAYS WILL AT THE SIDE OF IVY! SHES AMAZING AND SHE SAVE THE SHOW!!!! SHES AMAZING!!!!! AND AWESOME,,, MANY PEOPLE STARTING TO LIKE HER !!! SO LIAM OR NO LIAM IT DINT MATTER! 

TEAM IVY ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!! :) 

Posted at
demonchild

Ivy and Liam belong together. Maybe he just couldn't get over Naomi, so he needs her to get over her. It's not like their relationship is doing any better. He will come to his senses soon enough! he will never fit into her world and she will never fit into his. Yes, opposites attract, but not if their to opposite! Him and Ivy are perfect and thats how the waves just break!

TEAM IVY!!!!!

Posted at
zin

NAOMI NAOMI NAOMI, def !!! maybe Liam and Naomi  break up but they'll end up together. Being by Ivys side, he'll realize there're only fun and commons, but no romance between them

Posted at
big_gilly_fan

omg IVY IVY IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i have to list the down the reason why?! hahaha!!!!!!!!! am loving this DUDE!!! without her this show is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Posted at
Ulyssessgirl

I'm team Ivy. I think she's more likeable. Naomi is a little too shallow for me and I think that's going to get old for Liam. 

Posted at
MELISSA

TEAM NAOMI ALL THE WAY....Ivy is sooooo duuuuuuuude..blah

Posted at
big_gilly_fan

which is cool!!!!!!!!!! IVY FTW

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad