Em

Ivy ... Naomi's a jerk 

Posted at
andrea:)
how is naomi a jerk? ivys a slut and sneaky by trying to get liam like that and making naomi look like an idoit. i mean come on
Posted at
Princess Bass

Team Ivy for sure !

After Liam and Naomi got back together again, i had no hope that Ivy and Liam might be happening .. but then Naomi told this lie about this teacher and when Liam hears its all a lie ... they just have to breakup *happy dance* and Liam can finally understand that he doesn't belong with Naomi (I thought he did first season... but now, they only have sexual chemistry ... they can't talk to each other about real things.. have to "play house" to do something interesting enough) but I really hope Ivy is not just going to take him back.. make him work for it ^^ he should have picked you ... but he picked her -.-" 

Ivy and Liam all the way.

Naomi is awesome though, but I have this fantasy about Naomi and Navid ... am I really the only one ? o.O 

Posted at
picci

looks like this poll is over as ivy and nomie  will reconcile and become friends!!!!

and look like annie win liam heart afterall! (w/c is sucks!) 

loving ivy still! and am always on her team :) 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.