199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "The Bubble" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
Adanna
1 posts

I am looking forward to this episode. I like the show thus far. I wonder if they will show a rerun of the pilot episode, i missed a couple of scenes.

Posted at
Marie

I think Ty and Annie are so cute!! And OMG the promo for next week!!!! It's gonna be so hot!!!!!

Posted at
JessiCAAA

OMG!! Annie is going to either get raped or knocked up in the next episode...typical 90210....just like the old one!  Can't believe Dylan is Sammy's father...there might be a twist that they throw in!

Posted at
natasha

Great episope. I was hoping the dad was Brandon but go Dylan! Now they have to get him on the show. I think Jennie will help get him to sign on. I am starting to like Naomi now...but Silver is still my fav!!

Posted at
k

tonight's episode was good. definitely way better than last weeks. they are developing the characters more and the storylines aren't as rediculous as family night. tonight's episode helped advance lots of the characters on the show and i am glad that they left out characters like navid and adrianna so that they can explain more about the characters that they barely got to touch on in previous weeks.

can't wait for Luke Perry to appear!

Posted at
BrendaWalshIsBack!<3

brenda didn't say that sammy's father was dylan, but kelly did rebuttle telling her that she would always care about him because he was her child's father.

Posted at
<3BrendaBrendaBrenda<3

I didn't want brandon to be the dad, because that just makes his character look bad and not the brandon that we all know and love: the standup guy that would do anything to help anybody. he would never abandon his child with anyone, especially kelly because he loved her so much (HUGE B/K fan here). he would've married her, i believe. dylan makes more sense, just because he was known to leave all of the time, and didn't have a connection to his own father or mother for that matter, which is probably why he left. i just hope that in the upcoming episodes we get more info as to why he left her (again) and if/when he even found out about sammy, because so far, the dialog has been so spread out, we really don't know anything about dylan and kelly's relationship after they agreed to be together at donna and david's wedding in the finale. did they get married or not? did they break up again in between? was sammy the result of a night filled with passion and regret? we don't know, but i hope we find out (esp. before shannen leaves). i was just glad that the kid wasn't steve's because that would've been a COMPLETE disregard for the show's original history and original fans like myself would've had more questions, like what about Steve/Janet and their daughter Maddie.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad