199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "There's No Place Like Homecoming" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
ethannie212

OMG!!! cant wait for it!! ethan and annie are like so awesome!! they finally make kiss in this one!! once again, cant wait!!!

Posted at
7 posts

Will someone PLEASE kill Ryan Matthews?!?! I am now dubbing him Mr. Irrelevant since Adriana won me over tonight... My GOD he has a big ass God Complex. "You don't know what your doing and I do?" ??!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!!?!?

Posted at
Blue

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that was playing at the end of the episode?  I loved it!

Posted at
kteva

That Kiss by The Courteeners

Posted at
Blue

Thanks for the 411!  I've tried to download it but apparantly it's not available in the US yet!

Posted at
rmiller31
1 posts

IMHO, this episode was the best yet because everybody had something to do...even Navid and Adrianna.   While I enjoy seeing Kelly and Brenda (and would welcome other alumni), this is the kind of ep that will let this show stand on its own.

Posted at
Sophie

Heyy does anyone know the song from the preview of theres no place like homecoming??

Posted at
Kristi

It's called "I'm Sorry" by Parker Theory.

You can listen to the whole song here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv2EzyKFK7Q

Posted at
Sophie

Thank youuuu

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad