noraaaaa009
1659 posts
Noraaaaa009

The producers ruined Silver. I used to LOVE Silver in the first season. She was unique and different. I loved how she didn't care about the latest trends, and she wasn't like most girls. I think you all know what I am talking about. And her and Dixon were so cute! But literally, nowadays..she is completely opposite from what she used to be. She's pathetic. Especially after her being the "other girl" of Navids. The old Silver would NEVER do that.

And I don't like her hair either. I used to love 90210..now, i don't like it that much. I find myself having to forcefully watch it, just so I can watch Gossip Girl afterwards..

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
I agree. Silver was my favorite character before. She was honest and caring. She's still caring but now she's a liar. She completely gave Naomi the cold shoulder when she thought that she tried to seduce Teddy. But now she doing the same thing with Navid, actually she's doing worst. Yes her and Navid are cute together and I think they should be a couple. But not this way. The producers just ruined the last two honest people on this show. HOW SAD!
Posted at
17 posts
Gailramage

Silver used to be fun when she was on screen but now she is quite boring to be honest

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I agree that they definitely changed who Silver is. I always liked how her character was different and edgy. Now, she's just like all the other teenage girls on shows like 90210. I feel like they stripped the beauty that Silver had. I do think that her and Navid should be a couple but I really don't like how they do it. I completely agree when @bubbly1114 said that they ruined the last two honest people of the show cause that's what Navid and Silver were. They were suppose to be the loyal ones in a sense and now they're just like everyone else. 

Posted at
Yupi
206 posts
Yupi

agreed.  She's just like her older sister Kelly!

Posted at
Gregory C

I completely disagree about Silver. Aside from Naomi, she and Teddy are my next favs. Adrianna was an idiot who didnt kno what she had and got what was coming. Navid and Silver shouldve been upfront but didnt only because of all Ade's troubles (which she brought on herself). Ade's relationship with Navid was over the second she became a selfish star-wannabe. Sad part is she had real talent but ruined it with her own lies.

All Silver is guilty of is falling for somebody she probably shouldnt have and not being honest about it.

Posted at
Michael

to !_!TeamBlair!_!!!

I totally agree with you, but you have to be more comprehensive with Silver a Navid. They're young people, when growing up, it's normal making mistakes. They didn't want to hurt Ade, but the relanshionship between she and Navid was already broken, and Silver and him just fell in love. You know how love is, and more in that age.

I don't think Silver and Navid are not trustfull anymore, they just do a think in the worst way by mistake, it's totally normal.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad