92 posts
Msjanelle42

I used to be 100% Silver/Dixon but now im kinda liking the Dixon/Ivy..?

Posted at
9720 posts
Bareerah

Liam & Annie- awwww they're so cute

Posted at
eda

Naiomi  and Liam!!! 

Posted at
Ella...
1494 posts
Chuckblairalways

Liam/ Annie is my top.

But as well as them endgame for me is Silver/ Dixon & Navid/ Adrianna

Posted at
Melanie

Liam and Naomi <3

Posted at
Princess Bass

I love Liam and Ivy. Common they have the most chemestry off all!

Posted at
Jeff

Dixon and Silver Forever.. It's just a matter of time before they get back together.

I want oscar to stay, and try Naomi out hahaha, I they have more girls than guys atm..

Ade, Naomi, Annie, Silver, ivy

Navid, Liam, Dixon, Teddy, So they need 1 more main guy.. well they dont NEED to, but i really enjoy Oscar's character i hope a girl like naomi or someone will knock some sense into him in the coming eps, eg revenge is not everything, etcetc hahaha corny and cheesy yeh,  but i feel oscar is what 90210 needs atm, since there are srsly no villains.. even jen is becoming normalised in a sense hahah

Posted at
monica

naomi and liam they started together so should finish together and have great chemistry...........

Posted at
fay fay reynolds
12 posts
Fay-fay-reynolds-hbic

Silver/Dixon

Navid/Adrianna (Don't really care about either of them; it just seems natural)

Naomi/Oscar (I have a feeling they are gonna get hot and heavy and it's gonna be good)

Annie/New male character (I liked Jasper before he turned Single White Male on her)

Liam/no one. (What a whiny little baby. I'm over him. His bad boy position's been usurped).

Posted at
fay fay reynolds
12 posts
Fay-fay-reynolds-hbic

Oh, and Teddy/Ian... Hopefully.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.