6 posts

I was just wondering everybody's take on who's the couple that's getting hitched!

Posted at
ilove90210

i hope it's navid and adriana.

do you think it is?

i wish she was having his baby...

Posted at
6 posts

Haha me too! I agree with it all. As you can tell by my name I'm a huge Navid fan! I'm sure if it was Navid's baby he would of handled it a million times better then Ty. 

Posted at
ilove90210

ya i love navid!!!

he is so sweet!

hopefully they are the couple that gets married.

Posted at
VictoriaLovesNadrianna

I love Nadrianna, and i agree, Navid would be a much better father than Ty. But i dont think navid and adrianna will get married because that makes them too much like Ben and Amy from the secret life of the american teenager- she's pregnant with someone else's baby and they try to get  married.

Posted at
6 posts

Well, I Love 90120 just posted this up...

http://www.gossipgirls.com/jessica-lowndes/jessica-lowndes-90210-wedding-day-273282://www.gossipgirls.com/jessica-lowndes/jessica-lowndes-90210-wedding-day-273282

So it's def adrianna! Now.. who's the groom is the new question. It better be Navid! 

Posted at
Dari

I think it's not real wedding but some sort of dream. If Ad and Navid will get married it will spoil all the drama around them so the show will be completely shitty. I adore them both, they are great but marriage?! Hello!?

Posted at
6 posts

My personal opinion is if they do get married at that age.. im sure there is going to be a crap ton of drama that follows that. 

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that comment "spoil the drama around them" darl. So I was just saying drama would follow the marriage. But, I do also think it would be very Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill since they got married on their show so young. 

But, I do think it could be some sort of dream as well Darl.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad