108 posts
Aries93

I know that Debbie and Ryan will be dismissed for this upcoming season, however, if you read this article, you'll think different. According to the new showrunner who are arriving and AnnaLynne McCord (who plays Naomi), some may not be returning. Apparently some will be going to a different state for college and staying! According to this article, Naomi is definetly staying, although the actress has taken into consideration of leaving the show.To read it for yourself, here is the link:http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/17/90210-finale-naomi-pregnant/ 

Posted at
45 posts

I think Naomi, Adrianna, Annie, Silver and Navid are staying

Liam is propably leaving.. that fisherboat is not returning :) (not that he dies, just keeps fishing :P)

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I would find it ridiclous if they cut out the following:-Annie.-Dixon.-Naomi.-Silver.-Navid.

I know that some are boring and lacking storyline, but it isn't their fault. It's the writers. I honestly think that cutting ANY of these original 5 (who are the only original 5 left out of 10 original cast) would be ridicilous. If they should cut anyone it should be Teddy and/or Ivy. They're boring and they can't really be of use anymore. Nothing against them, but they're my least favorite and I'd prefer if Liam and Adrianna stayed. I honestly would. However, cutting anyone from the cast would be idiotic and I hope they won't do it at all.

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I hope they don't cut anyone from the cast at all. The new showrunners are trying to justify cutting characters as a way of focusing their stories better but this is all about good writing after all. I agree that they can't cut out Annie, Dixon, Naomi, Silver, and Navid. These five are like the Blair, Serena, Nate, Chuck, and Dan of 90210 after all.

Based on the finale, the easiest person to cut out is Liam because of his "journey to find himself". Personally I hope they don't because I like Annie and Liam together and it'll be nice to see how they work through their relationship after something like that. Although, it'll be easy to replace him if he chooses to continue finding himself or something like that.

I feel like Adrianna shouldn't be cut either because she's a pretty core character as well. She's been there since the beginning as well and it would be a waste to let her go. As of now, I can't really see her story going beyond trying to make up for what she did and failing. I don't know how the others can forgive her but this girl deserves a better life. They make her a drug addict, get her pregnant, she drops out of school to puruse her career, her career ends before it even really begins, then she goes after Silver like crazy just to get revenge. Seriously. A girl's life has to get better somehow.

I don't think they should cut Ivy because it'll be great to watch her dealing with Raj dying. I mean, how often do you see an 18 year old dealing with the death of her husband? I think this could be really great if it's portrayed well by the actors so I hope they don't cut Ivy.

As fo Teddy, I think it would be such a mistake to let this character go. They've actually done a good job at him coming out there's just so much more to explore with this character.

ERGO. DON'T CUT CHARACTERS OUT.

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I agree.

DON'T cut any characters. Just make them all stay in 90210! It's a simple and easy task.

If they cut Liam, they'll be pulling a Ethan 2.0. They cut Ethan to replace him with Liam. So deciding to cut him would be stupid. What will they do then? Introduce a Ethan 3.0? Just complete and total idiocy.

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

That's true! Even if Liam is possibly the easiest character to cut out right now, they just can't pull off another Ethan. This show needs to start learning how to keep characters by having good writing. It's not hard to have a lot of characters. I mean Grey's does with around 14 characters probably and they manage well. It shouldn't be that hard to keep all these characters in the show.

Posted at
2 posts

i hope they don't cut anybody! personally i would rather see an entirely NEW cast instead of seeing some of the old cast go and others stay. they could do it like the british tv show SKINS, every 2 seasons the entire cast is replaced with a new cast because it always takes place at the same high school and hopefully this time around they'll stay away from pregnant stories since they've done that to death!! but honestly i would rather not see anyone leave! just make the cast all decide to return to beverly hills!! or i think the show will end at a season 4 just like i think gossip girl is ending at season 5.

Posted at
natasha

i think they shouldnt cut anyone out spec naomi and max, it was a cliffhanger need to see more :)

Posted at
karenwilliams
4 posts

Well, I can't guess it who will not come back in this new season. But I'm eagerly waiting for its upcoming season. Do you know any thing when it will coming.... means airing date for something.

After reading this news, I'm really excited for it.

90210 episodes

Posted at
Lori
If they cut nai or silver i'll die and not watch again Naaomi clark is 90210 Namaste bitches
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.