Predictions/wishes for season 2!
Well, everyone has their own opinion....
Exactly. Isn't that what Glee is about?
I actually like Quick but I still think Quinn/Finn need some closure or something. It all just ended so suddenly. But I guess if I were in Finn's postition I wouldn't want to speak to Quinn ever again either.
Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of Finn/Rachel. Which they are going to be dating throughout the whole season so I'm happy.
lots and lots of Finn/Rachel. and more Santana and Brittany. but those things are already confirmed to be happening :D
also maybe friendship with quinn/finn. and more interaction between quinn and rachel hopefully.
When asked if Jon was coming back, Ryan Murphy said: “He is doing a play in London ’til January. We always have a spot for Jon, but he’s not in the country.”
COME BACK, JON. PLEASE. GLEE > RANDOM LONDON PLAY.
GLEE > RANDOM LONDON PLAY.
I know, right? Gah! Though I do respect his decision to go on and do something different, and in theatre, London...But I watched the movie and it just was bad, to say it nicely. Though I will be in London in October, I'm debating whether I should go see the show or just wait outside and stalk Jon and tell him to come back to Glee, lol.
At the Television Critics Association Awards, Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan released 4 Sue quotes from next season:
“A female football coach is like a male nurse, Will – it’s a sin against nature.”
“I secretly hope you’re in the middle of a midlife crisis, William, because that means you’re halfway to an early death, affording me a blissful convalescence full of peeing on your grave.”
“Don’t go soft on me, Will. I realize you’re mourning the loss of that bony little redhead you’re in love with. But understand, it’s not just a loss for you. As she appears to be the link between early hominids and man, it’s also a loss for science.”
“You should’ve gone with the poop cookies, Will.”
Never before have I been so insanely curious about poop cookies.
1. They go to Nationals. They win Nationals. Everyone lives happily ever after.
2. Sue makes more sarcastic, funny and bitter remarks.
3. Brittany grows an extra brain cell
4. Puck falls in Love with Sue and have many babies with mohawks.
Note: The credibility of these predictions cannot be guaranteed.
1. I'd like to see them go to Nationals too, but not win. At least not this year. They need a goal for next year.
2. Where have the hair jokes gone?! I miss them.
3. Oh dear, that would mean the end of the great one-liners. Maybe one cell would be alright, enough to make her understand that people can't fly.
4. Sue doesn't have the time. Or the uterus. And Puck got a vasectomy. Sorry to burst your bubble!
QUICK! Finn/Quinn were horrible together, if they loved eachother 1) Quinn wouldn't have lied and 2) Finn wouldn't have kissed Rachel! QUICK FTW!!!<3 <3 <3