Lompa
371 posts
I'm thinking it might be that Chuck is arrested? Like Daniel after his friend (forgot his name completely) was shot? But I don't know, I have to think about it and make a list with possible things :) I'll be back with it!
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
Do you have any idea??
Posted at
Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon
Lompa idk either. I thought about Dan's book being burned and about Chuck being blamed/set up for Barth's death too but the spoiler refers especifically to Revenge -early- season 1 so idk!
Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon
Ohh and I am also starting to think that Ivy will be the one to die in that plane crash because they maid her a main character and she is the only one who is not at the FF, even Jack and Georgina who aren't mains are there.
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
It could be Dan's book but what's the point? Maybe it's the stuff his writing now that will be burned, hopefully he will burn it himself!
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
But you are sure that the wedding and Henry is real? Are we sure that Nate will be there? Not just as a ghost :) I really don't want anything to happen to Natie
Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon
Yes I am sure. We are getting everything we deserve, totally rushed and 5 min long tops but still we will get CB wedding+henry+townhouse! Nate will be in the FF too, at least it seems like it from the pictures and there is a set filming of Nate getting off a plane so he won't die. Keep calm ;)
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
Okay I feel a bit more relaxed now :) Thank you Veronica for calming my nerves!
Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

You welcome ;)

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
Have you seen the latest revenge? I'm gonna watch it tonight! Can't wait for it!!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.